Thread: EU pay

EU pay

Any information or on how is EU pay is working

Hello

I think you are talking about the system where the EU pay service provider has accounts in several EU countries and your clients can send money directly to the accounts locally i.e. saving wire transfer costs and a time when the wire will be credited to you to get a paid service.

In some countries the service can be working realtime like in Poland ePrzelew
    Credit card processing, online check/ACH and EuroDebit payment solutions for the Internet merchants
    www.psbill.com

If it isn't what touol is suggesting then you should provide a URL, since I tried to lookup eupay.com and it makes no sense.

Sorry. the real name is EuroDebit

http://www.psbill.com/eudebit-payments-processing.html

np

It is what you read there just a way to do payments without having any credit card. It is a common way for more and more banks to provide this service, and many people are using this way of payment.

Yes we understand that, but the question is if anyone has used it and had a good experience

You should check Moneybookers offer - they provide real-time money transfers. In Poland they cooperate with platnosci.pl which means the best possible service. For example e-mail based money transfer as it is in PayPal with Kredyt Bank (branch of KBC Belgium) in less than 10 minutes. No one else offer it here in Poland - I mean support for so many ways to send money from bank account and not a credit card (they are not so popular as it is in US).

People are not interested in opening so called wallets, we tried that with another company,,,,zero interest from customers

It is not wallet. You just pay from your bank account to merchant or provider bank account.
    Credit card processing, online check/ACH and EuroDebit payment solutions for the Internet merchants
    www.psbill.com

Quote Originally Posted by touol View Post
    Hello

I think you are talking about the system where the EU pay service provider has accounts in several EU countries and your clients can send money directly to the accounts locally i.e. saving wire transfer costs and a time when the wire will be credited to you to get a paid service.

In some countries the service can be working realtime like in Poland ePrzelew
    Hey Touol, what is your association with pspay, as I was considering that as a possibility, but people do seem to have varying opinions(some like it, some hate it) on the service. What are your settlement time frame? Weekly?

here is a chance to plug the service

thanks

You should look into a bank transfer service that has more coverage than just Europe although I know that Eurodebit works fine.
    Failsafe Payments - New Website & New Products Launched

CertoConnect (Alternative Payments) - Free Until July 2012

Eurodebit works great for us, it gets a great conversion rate on the countries that support it with our processor (Germany, Austria, Netherlands). I've heard that some billing companies can do real pull direct debit in Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Spain as well.

Once direct debit becomes nearly universal the business from Europe will explode.
    IntegralPay | accept credit cards and other payment methods
    US, EU & offshore incorporations and bank accounts

jh3000, I'm not connected with pspay
    if you have any questions about eupay , you may address them to me. I'll be happy to answer
    www.psbill.com

bbmm1980,
    sure, there are lot of alternative payment systems. PayPal is not the final point if them
    www.psbill.com

Can u please provide more information on how i get money from eurodebit?
    I have a company and a bank account, so i register with them and i recieve each and every payment directly to my account OR they accumulate payments for lets say a month and then send it in one transaction?
    E-wallet/E-commerce platform for sale! Fully ready to work solution,
    Tested by real merchants,
    Full kit, including software, company, bank accounts!
    Gmail: SS.sebserg@googlemail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sidorino View Post
    It's essentially the same as credit cards and ACH. You can set up an account with a eurodebit processor and get paid on a regular basis minus a discount rate.
    IntegralPay | accept credit cards and other payment methods
    US, EU & offshore incorporations and bank accounts

anyone cummon with them? do they accept high risk? where can i get their processing terms? found nothin on their website. thx.
    E-wallet/E-commerce platform for sale! Fully ready to work solution,
    Tested by real merchants,
    Full kit, including software, company, bank accounts!
    Gmail: SS.sebserg@googlemail.com

EU Debit

Quote Originally Posted by Sidorino View Post
    I have a company and a bank account, so i register with them and i recieve each and every payment directly to my account OR they accumulate payments for lets say a month and then send it in one transaction?
    Hi Sidorino!

Practically the procedure is much like payments using credit cards. You open a merchant account, a Direct or 3rd Party. Your clients pay in your web-site by providing their bank account details (not credit card), the amount gets to your merchant account. In a regular period of time the accumulated sum (with processor fees extracted) will get to your company bank account. Settlements period may vary.

Hope this will help.