Looking for a Reseller $20-$50 / Monthly

Hi,

Looking for a Master Reseller Plan with the following specifications/features etc

Post your <<recommendations>>
    Preffered location: UK if possible.

I'm willing to pay $20-50 / monthly, depending on what <<they>> offer.

WHMCS or ClientExec (If not then NVM)
    cPanel 11 x3 & RVSkins (RV-Skins not required)
    Uptime is what I am concerned about the most. Must be at least 99.95% Uptime
    24/7 Technical Support
    Unlimited WHM & cPanel accounts = WHMReseller V3
    Secure https://
    Custom Name Servers

Thanks
    Last edited by bear; 02-10-2008 at 02:54 PM.

This isn't the place where people can make you offers, they can only point you in the direction of other companies .

When you say "WHMCS or ClientExec", do you mean that they supply a license for either of these scripts to you for free? I don't know of very many hosts that do that...
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Look at Hostdime(it's our hosting provider) offers. They provide WHMCS and RVSkin and Fantastico and private name servers free with any reseller plan. The uptime of the servers are more than 99.5%. They provide 24/7 free support and give fast response.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Check out www.hostgator.com reseller plans. They offer free whmcs too.
    HighLayer - Canadian Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Latest cPanel/WHM - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 24/7 Support
    Visit www.highlayer.com or Call 1-888-84-LAYER

Posting offers here is not allowed, so better don't ask just like that, hopefully you should have read the rules.

BTW visit offers forum, most probably you will get what you are looking for.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

Nope, most offers are from the US. I'm looking for the UK and would prefer WHMreseller V3

Host Gator offers whmcs, but i dont think they offer WHMReseller V3?

For the feature of having the option to setup resellers yourself and considering your willing to pay around $50 per month you may want to consider a VPS solution and integrated with WHMCS and your all set.

Im not familiar with UK hosts though so cant recommend one.. I do think you would be better served with a VPS though as opposed to WHMV3. With a good vps provider your liable to have better speeds and resources available to your server, less likely to be oversold, and you have all the functions you need without the hassle of another potentially failing software.
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box

Quote Originally Posted by RH4U View Post
    Host Gator offers whmcs, but i dont think they offer WHMReseller V3?

For the feature of having the option to setup resellers yourself and considering your willing to pay around $50 per month you may want to consider a VPS solution and integrated with WHMCS and your all set.

Im not familiar with UK hosts though so cant recommend one.. I do think you would be better served with a VPS though as opposed to WHMV3. With a good vps provider your liable to have better speeds and resources available to your server, less likely to be oversold, and you have all the functions you need without the hassle of another potentially failing software.
    Thanks for your reply.

They do not offer WHMreseller V3 aswell as they provide their services in the US. I have a windows VPS but have no clue where to start of pf WHMCS / cPanel integration even if I need a Linux I'm not sure what to do

I would never thought of using a VPS, as I always thought they are not powerful enough and will overload... as I am with a host currently and want to move and have over 1,000 custmers.

I recommend sticking with smaller hosts that are more likely to give you personal attention. Steadfast and Trexhost are two that come to mind.
    Last edited by bear; 02-10-2008 at 02:56 PM.

Why does the US have to be soo popular in the webhosting industry, it's just not fair (>-_-<)

InnoHosting, offers something similar ("IR-Panel", sell reseller accounts) in UK. They have also servers in US. And finally, they have a very good reputation.
    Managed.gr cloud hosting, paas, vps, dedicated, domain registration on global datacenters.

Quote Originally Posted by karimali831 View Post
    Why does the US have to be soo popular in the webhosting industry, it's just not fair (>-_-<)
    - I think of the price (and now that US Dollar is so low, many Euro customers prefer US Hosting).
    - Most clients are from USA maybe.
    - This is a US forum
    Managed.gr cloud hosting, paas, vps, dedicated, domain registration on global datacenters.

13. Reseller Zoom
    Good customer support
    10GB disc , 200GB b/w , 200 ACC 19.95$/mo Free WHMCS,99.9 % uptime

Site 5
    12GB - 2TB b/w , No acc limit 19.95 Free Clientexec

and the support tickets take a day or so to answer
    Which for a reseller is pretty much unacceptable.

Did you try that priority service thingy?

most definitely i tried the $1 priority service. took forever so i stopped hosting with them after a 1 year stint. decent hosting though.

I am not sure you can find many hosts with WHMReseller V3 thing.. I believe this is something new..

You are trying to resell reseller hosting plans, right?

If you max budget is $50, why don't you go with VPS? and then you don't have to find host with WHMReseller V3...
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    General Manager - John K.

Because I will have no idea where to start with a VPS..

I wouldn't get a VPS if you don't know how to manage your own server. I don't know of any major companies that have WHMReseller yet, but it is a nice program =)
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!

Quote Originally Posted by karimali831 View Post
    Because I will have no idea where to start with a VPS..
    If you get cPanel/WHM installed on the VPS, it will be almost exactly the same as a master reseller account.
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaw Networks View Post
    If you get cPanel/WHM installed on the VPS, it will be almost exactly the same as a master reseller account.
    Except for that fact that he will have to secure it. If he isnt familiar with server administration, then a vps may not be the best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by pagerankzoom View Post
    Reseller Zoom
    Good customer support
    10GB disc , 200GB b/w , 200 ACC 19.95$/mo Free WHMCS,99.9 % uptime
    • ResellerZoom customer support is no longer good. It takes them hours to reply.
    • Live chat is almost always unavailable.
    • They don't provide free WHMCS. They provide with CE or WHMAP. WHMCS is $5 a month.
    • Generally, the uptime is ok. But if problems start on a particular server, it takes them ages to rectify. They are quick in giving rebates as per SLA if uptime is low.

Quote Originally Posted by minipro View Post
    • ResellerZoom customer support is no longer good. It takes them hours to reply.
    • Live chat is almost always unavailable.
    • They don't provide free WHMCS. They provide with CE or WHMAP. WHMCS is $5 a month.
    • Generally, the uptime is ok. But if problems start on a particular server, it takes them ages to rectify. They are quick in giving rebates as per SLA if uptime is low.
    You forgot to add that their servers are starting to become overloaded . I would just go with hostgator. Although they oversell they are not those one night stands and I've heard some pretty good things about them. You shouldn't have a problem with them as long as you obey the rules .
    Rageki Web Hosting Solutions - Canada & United States Web Hosting
    DirectAdmin & cPanel Control Panels
    99% Uptime!
    30 Day Money Back Guaranteed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rageki-John View Post
    I would just go with hostgator. Although they oversell they are not those one night stands and I've heard some pretty good things about them.
    One big problem with HostGator. They don't allow overselling to resellers.