Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by edelweisshosting View Post
    My German is not good

I don't know specifically about this host, but as general rule, it is important to read the TOS before any order. Yesterday, I have found a surprise on a French provider website. It is really important to read everything.
    Be aware with FRENCH Host/DC, they are particular, you have to double read they TOS!!!

I am sure, I have friends using keyweb vps to host torrents

Quote Originally Posted by muratzilla View Post
    I am sure, I have friends using keyweb vps to host torrents
    Cool mate ;DDD And do you know how can i rent a VPS from them, since i'm not from Germany, i'm from Brazil and can only pay using PayPal account. Are your friends from Germany???
    Thanks for replying me so fast

Actually they are friends of my friend so I don't know them in person. I don't think you can easily get an account from keyweb. Their speed is great (especially in torrent) but they don't reply to my english emails

Quote Originally Posted by muratzilla View Post
    Actually they are friends of my friend so I don't know them in person. I don't think you can easily get an account from keyweb. Their speed is great (especially in torrent) but they don't reply to my english emails
    But do you have an account with keyweb?? I'm seriously thinking about their Root-DS VPS, that one which uses Windows...... Well, i'm off to bed now, thank you so much for your help and please, let me know if you have some news about them.

Regards ;D

I have used them for torrents for a while (torrentflux though no windows) and got fantastic speeds (7MB/s downloads 5MB/s upload) with their vps.

I dont have an account with keyweb, they dont even reply my emails

mhm where do they state on their page that they offer 100 mb/s pipe unmetered? i can't read/speak german

The explanation for dFlat. I did a systran on that one and I think that's their (product) name for unmetered bw.
    -Mr Bister

Quote Originally Posted by cdxd View Post
    Hi Has someone some experiences with the firm keyweb.de how much really give from these 100Mb / s
    and what there is the limit uplad and download by the month
    unfortunately support not replay the email
    Their support and sales is quite slow....it takes at least 24 hours to get a response to even a support issue...
    We used to have 1 virtual server with them...

I'm getting used to Google's Translation Tool, check on Google's Main Website and you'll find. I have a few more questions about keyweb.de, if they did support payments through PayPal and if their network services is really good.

Thanks!

They support paypal payments, although I tried to sign up using CC and they said the first payment has to be done with paypal(?)... A sales rep. informed me about this roughly two weeks ago. I sent a reply righ away asking for payment information although I haven't received a reply yet. Can't say I will give them a seconds chance...
    -Mr Bister

Quote Originally Posted by cdxd View Post
    Hi Has someone some experiences with the firm keyweb.de how much really give from these 100Mb / s
    and what there is the limit uplad and download by the month
    unfortunately support not replay the email
    Six month ago I have signed up with keyweb.de (dedicated server). I'v payed them 6 months in advance 500 euro! After all problems that I had with my web page and server I have decided to stop using the keyweb.de. A few day ago they have sent me the invoice that I have to pay next six months (500 euro) even though I'v never made a contract with them for a period longer then 6 months. Every day they are bugging me to pay that amount to them! Does somebody knows what consequences I possibly can have by not paying them?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyman View Post
    Go with hetzner.de - we are currently moving from UK to Germany and chosed Hetzner - as far - great network and hardware (3 months with them)
    I currently have 5 servers with hetzner. The network is good and support is friendly and fast. One of the servers had problem with the PDU which they replace in 25-30 minutes.

I have similar experience as Kremonis. I never agreed longer contract than I originally signed. I emailed them to inform that I'd like to cancel the server, but they replied I need to cancel it 14 days before the end of the billing term by fax or mail.

I had unticked the box from their control panel, not to send the bill by postal services as it would cost extra, but it seems unticking that little box also stops them from sending the bill by email aswell.

i had worse experience with keyweb,
    I bough 3 servers from them paid over 600 euro in total
    and in 1month and half all my servers has been chuted down, No explanations no answers no refunds, all my domains and data were lost, and i had to start all from the beginning.
    I was using no more than 2-2,5 Gb of traffic on each of them, no torrents nothing.

Worse experience ever, stay away from them as far you can !

After 2-3 emails where they was reading my application and tell that I will get and Invoice to pay for server.. nothing happen and I didn't push on this and just get another dedi.
    My friend tell me "if you wish to pay for a quad core and get a PIV go with them"
    I can't say this is true but... read more reviews

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12