Liquid Web with International Users

I have a dedicated server with Liquid Web. Lately most of my international users have been getting dns problems. I have not seen any of these problems with usa users.

It may be a incorrect setup on my server. But has anyone else using Liquid web experiencing these types of problems?

Have you contacted LW regarding this?

Users from Ukraine have problems with access to my servers.
    No ping to 213.186.114.87 from LW servers.
    From SoftLayer and PowerVPS ping ok.
    LW support say: "Try contacting the company that hosts****.net for support."

Take a look to this topic, maybe is related:
    http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=554544

I continue having problems form Spain and Liquidweb and Liquidweb does not solve it...

I had similar problems with them (from India) a few months back. But liquidweb could not help

So I left them and went to another hosting provider.

Now after about six months time I again decided to move back to LW thinking that the problem must have been solved by now. So I confirmed an order and paid last Saturday. But till now (end of Wednesday) my server has not been setup which is really making me think twice about their present reliability.

Also this thread that their DNS problem has not solved yet is forcing me to give 2nd thoughts about cancelling my purchase.

Pls suggest.

Any LiquidWeb representative here who can reply ??????

Thanks for the info. I will be working very close with Liquidweb tech support on trying to resolve this problem.

If anyone else is having dns problems with international users please post any details. The more info we have the more we can report to Liquidweb.

Hi guys,
    I just noticed the thread. We have not noticed the issues that you are reporting. Can you please PM me your ticket numbers and I will look into it for you?

A1FUTURE,
    I'm sorry that you are having trouble with setup, please PM your email address, host name or ticket number and I will look into this immediately.
    Travis Stoliker
    Liquid Web - Dedicated Hosting with Heroic Support
    StormOnDemand - Flexible Cloud Hosting Infrastructure
    1-800-580-4985 | Twitter: @liquidweb | @StormOnDemand

Quote Originally Posted by Dixtech1
    I continue having problems form Spain and Liquidweb and Liquidweb does not solve it...

Dixtech,
    Please private message me your ticket numbers so that I can look into this.
    Travis Stoliker

Quote Originally Posted by NV38
    Users from Ukraine have problems with access to my servers.
    No ping to 213.186.114.87 from LW servers.
    From SoftLayer and PowerVPS ping ok.
    LW support say: "Try contacting the company that hosts****.net for support."

NV38,
    Thank you for private messaging me your ticket number so that we could investigate this issue for you.

Upon investigation it looks like you were having trouble pinging a server that is not on the Liquid Web network. Since the server was not hosted with us, we are unable to diagnose the issue completely. Additionally, when we look at the trace routes you provided it shows that the packets are leaving the Liquid Web network Okay. It would be best for you to contact the company that hosts the server you are trying to Ping and allow them to diagnose the problem with you.

I would also like to point out that our technicians attempted to contact you but they closed the ticket due to no response.

If you have any questions about this or would like any further details just let me know. You may also private message me or email me directly. (tstoliker (@) Liquidweb.com)

Have a great day.
    Travis Stoliker