hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Hosting Security and Technology : Review Seeksadmin.com

Forum Jump

Review Seeksadmin.com

Reply Post New Thread In Hosting Security and Technology Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Thumbs up

Review Seeksadmin.com

Hello

I would like to give a review on Seeksadmin.com. Last week I subscribed for the server administration package. I immediatelly submitted a ticket to secure my server, they finished it successfully in around 1-2 hours after submitting the ticket. They also emailed me how to update all the programs they installed (like ClamAV etc). I also had not much RAM left and Seeksadmin.com advised to reboot the system and they did. However, it never came back online again. After I contacted the data center to make them aware of the problem they manually rebooted the system, however there were still some problems on the server (fsck fail). After the system was manually rebooted I again submitted a ticket to solve this problem. In around 1 hour after I submitted the ticket they also solved this problem and the server rebooted successfully.
My opinion about Seeksadmin.com therefore is that they are absolute professionals in managing and securing your server and I would suggest them to all who need a server management company. Great value for your money!

Before I forget: Their support is really friendly and they always want to help you out if there is a problem. As they state on their website 'Most importantly, friendly staff!'. It's true!

Last edited by deef; 10-23-2006 at 06:03 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2006, 05:56 PM
Web Hosting Master

Thank you for the kind words! It is a pleasure supporting you.

Make $$$ Referring Server Management Clients

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Security-as-a-Service Provider Alert Logic Announces Log Manager for Windows Azure, New UK VP of Sales Web Hosting News 2014-01-16 13:31:23
Review Group Releases Recommendations for Government Access to Private Data Web Hosting News 2013-12-24 09:51:22
Nicole Henderson Named Editor in Chief of the Web Host Industry Review Web Hosting News 2013-02-12 13:40:41
How Web Hosts Can Capitalize on the Social Media Marketing Craze Webinars 2012-10-25 17:45:41
Startup Review Signal Mines Twitter for Reliable Web Hosting Reviews Web Hosting News 2012-09-25 15:52:28