Exclamation !Versatile Coder Needed ASAP

Hi everyone,

Im working on a website for a non-profit organization and am in need of someone with vast coding experience (html, javascript, php, etc) to help enhance the site I made (add some features etc). Although the work I am doing is for free, if the coder needs pay I will be more than happy to include some money for your work if you need it. Please send me an email to or send me an IM at thnk3d or msn at . Even better just reply here if necesarry. Once again your help would be greatly appreciated.

would it be possible to know anything about the project, it would be a great favour to us all if you were to provide details. We will know what we are dealing with then before taking up the project.
    Last edited by J.Kellett; 11-02-2004 at 12:38 PM.

Sure thing, essentially the site is already designed, coded, and up in running in a basic form. What I would like to do is work together with the coder and work on suggestions that would make the site better and more functional. Such things as a search feature, the ability for users to log in and out of the site, possibly a content management system of some sorts, and design aspects that need to be tweaked.

Tas, Australia
    Have you ever tried just using a CMS to ease your problems
    New site:

5. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!