Quick Job - cut my psd into html/css

I need a PSD cut into your standard CSS/xhtml so I can use it. All you designer types can do it way faster and better than I can.

Pretty standard stuff a good designer can probably do it in his sleep. Paypal is the easiest way to send payment but if you require something else I'm sure we can work it out.

Oughta be worth $30 for such a quick job, email me at gary@dixiesys.com for quickest replies, thanks!

Our staff from VinaCreative.com has sent you an email regarding of this project. We're looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Thanks for the replies, someone is supposed to be doing it as I type, if I'm unhappy or dissatisfied with their results I'll email the other folks for a second chance

Dixiesys

Once you decide whether or not this company/individual that you hired did a good job and you would recommend them please send me a PM as to who they are and how to contact them as I have some work such that I could use a hand with.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ene
    Dixiesys

Once you decide whether or not this company/individual that you hired did a good job and you would recommend them please send me a PM as to who they are and how to contact them as I have some work such that I could use a hand with.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please contact me if you need such type of work to be done.

Thanks.

I appreciate your offer but I specifically asked Dixiesys for his recommendation

If anyone interested I can code their design into valid xhtml,css,seo, page that will comply with W3C standards.