I would recommend Gigapros!

I am Gigapros client and can say that these guys are just plain ole awesome! Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing. The response times are lightning fast (the longest I have had to wait for a response to a ticked question was just over 1 hour - which is more than acceptable, seeing as other bigger companies can take 3-7 days to reply).
    As it turned out, the only reason I have contacted support is due to the questions about setting things up (and not due to server issues, as I have not found any yet).
    I myself am quite happy with Gigapros. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime.
    I would recommend these guys to those either starting out webhosting or for more experienced webmasters.

My experience with Gigapros is not so good. I upgraded to a dedicated server and there was 30+ hours of down time in the first week. The only explanation I am getting is that there was no boot loader on the 2nd drive, if that took 30 hours, their tech is just a moron. I get consistently bad service, I fount them on this board and I am pretty sure the positive comments are fakes by people who work for the host.

Interesting to hear the mixed feedback. DayneR please post your site you have hosted with Gigapros or message a moderator to verify if you need privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceetoe View Post
    Interesting to hear the mixed feedback. DayneR please post your site you have hosted with Gigapros or message a moderator to verify if you need privacy.
    That is good idea and marchold should post as well. Because there are a lot of bad and fake reviews over there. I like good ones and I'm under impression now of SpeedySparrow review posted in this section.

So far DayneR thanks a lot for the good review as well.

In any case it's really good when a web master has a reliable IT service.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceetoe View Post
    I've just sent the site I host with them to moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by DayneR View Post
    I've just sent the site I host with them to moderator.
    Thanks and confirmed.

Thanks for the review mate. Glad to hear that you are extremely satisfied with their service. Keep us posted again. I could see some mixed comments in this thread, after all what counts is your own experience.

Good review. Thanks a lot for sharing that. I hope you will keep us informed further as well.
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 09-01-2011 at 03:44 AM.