Please give me some feedback on my new site. I would also want to know what you think about that I`m so open about being a reseller. Do you think this will scare many customers away? I could do the wholecloaking thing but I don`t like to tell them "we at.." when they will eventually find out that it`s just "me at.." .
    (Link in signature)

whos lqiuidweb

Whos liquidwebs backbone, VDI??? If so I would just say put you partner with VDI as more people will know who VDI is etc...
    affordablecolo.com carrier grade colocation at a affordable price!
    Charles Baker - Company Operations
    1-866-316-HOST

The site's design is nice - but the font is too small. I notice that it resizes depending on your settings, which is a nice touch.

I'm on 800 x 600 x 32. In IE fullscreen mode the font size is fine, but in regular window mode the text is very small. Admittedly, I do have an older monitor that seems to be going a bit blurry.

Hello, I think Liquidweb is independent now but I`m not sure.....?
    I`m afraid you`ll have to see it in fullsize if you have 800X600 resolution, because I don`t think you can see the buttons or other text if you make it a console....?

I`m trying to list the site with goto.com but they`re saying that the site doesn`t work and therefore they can`t list it. Are some of you unable to load the website?

It looks very nice and professional. The font size, however is in my opinion too small. It might look fancy, but hey...you don't wanna give visitors a headache before they decide whether to sign-up for a plan or not. :-)

Also, I tried to see it on a monitor at my university and I had to download flash to see it. Just not a good think if customers can't see your page. I know you like flash..but...

Yes, I`ve inserted a script that will direct you to the flash5 download page if you haven`t got it installed.
    331 million people on the net has got one plugin, I think those who hasen`t got the latest plugin will download it if needed.
    But you`re right in the sence that I`ve gotten a lot of problems by choosing flash as the platform of my page. I might choose html with layering if these flash problems never solves.
    I`ve redesigned it so it looks better in 800X600.....doesn`t it?

Thanks for feedback Jonah