Advertising Available on HyPO Forums

Hi,

My last post about HyPO was deleted because it wasn't an offer. I hope this can qualify as one.

We have all advertising spaces open. HyPO Forums launched earlier today and is brand new. We already have had a good responce and are getting new registrations every hour. I plan to advertise the forum a great deal and build up the member base. During this first month or two, I will be selling discounted impressions to get some banners started rotating around. The ads are on EVERY page of the site and located at the top. Regular prices are listed in the Announcements forum, and just name your price (only reasonable offers, must be around the regular price) and we can work something out. Only cash (PayPal) will be accepted. Also, if your company wishes to advertise in our "Featured Companies" forum, we are offering discounted rates of $35/week to be listed. I will only be accepting 10 compaines per week, so you will get lots of exposure. Email me if your interested. Here is the orig post about HyPO:

I would like to introduce a new forum that I hope will be very sucessful. HyPO Forums is a place for businesses to post their services and special offers. There are categories where you can post and visitors can search these listings. We also have various discussion forums where you can chat about these companies and the fields. The responce has been good so far, and we hope to keep building.

The site opened today, October 1st and everyone is welcomed to register and start posting. The board is still under construction though and I have many more hacks and such to install, so please be nice with the comments. Thanks. The URL is: http://www.hypoforums.com/

No offense, but I think 35.00 a week is quite a bit of cash... considering you don't even have a userbase yet. WHT charges 50.00 a week... look at their userbase.

However, I wish you the best of luck

If you are interested, I am willing to deal

dont you think thats a bit steep for a forum with 3 members? not to say you wont grow... but i think the price should reflect the membership. start low and increase as membership increases. i wouldn't even pay than $5 a week with the number of members you have right now

Keep in mind this post will freely advertise HyPO, so things will probally pickup a little.
    hostVentura
    adam.ferree@gmail.com
    AIM: windsofnihility

The forum has only been open for about 3 hours, with 10 members now and a few posts. If this multiplies, it won't take long to get some good amounts of people coming in. Like I said, we are just starting out. I need people to get the advertising going. I had to set a price to start with. If the price is unacceptable, and you are interested in advertising, contact me and we can talk. If your not interested, then thats ok as well. PM me instead of replying to this thread. Thanks...

err.. what does HypO stand for ?

You should try Free for the 1st 3-6 months. You can't charge $35 a week to advertise to a handful of people on day1 - it's just not realistic. At this stage it's not worth 50 cents.

Use affliate banners etc at first & give away ads.

Good luck with the site - it looks nice - I am sure it will grow to beyond $35 a week rates given time.
    Andrew McMaster
    http://www.FindMyHosting.com
    Compare Prices, Consumer Reviews, Help, Guides and More.

Agreed.. you should give a free month with the purchase of a weeks advertising or something lol.. starting off at 35.00 a week within the first day of launching a forums site is nuts .. I know you'll grow but u should have your advertising price reflect your # of users ..

GL with the new site.

well
    you forums doesnt has much members..

There are more members now.