Urchin contol pannel

What about Urchin pannel for web-based ? Is it the most accurate for the hits/month, bandwith, etc.... ?

It's no control panel but a stats program. It's easy to install, works accurate , but it's expensive

who know about urchin in rackshack servers? when it will be ready?
    www.rackfive.com
    Aquired by Data Provider LLC.

I would recommend calling Rackshack on that question.
    Hostit365.com - Reliable Web Hosting with magical support
    cPanel #1 Web Hosting Control Panel Included
    WHT members benefit from our industry leading 60 day money back guarantee with no small print
    Now accepting PayPal™ - Click here to order now

they dont know
    www.rackfive.com
    Aquired by Data Provider LLC.

Originally posted by RackFive
    they dont know
    Uh... if the people at RackShack themselves don't know when it will be ready, how would anyone else?

As for the original question, diederik is right. I've used Urchin for several sites with nothing but good experiences.
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

JayC does Urchin really worth $600?

BTW, debug, sorry for this question on your thread.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Ummm I dont think any web stats package is worth $600 personally but if you wait a little bit you can prob find a good host using rackshack which will be adding Urchin to there servers soon..I would even think you could go with a RS host now and get it when they do release it.

Originally posted by Jedito
    JayC does Urchin really worth $600?

BTW, debug, sorry for this question on your thread.
    You can not think in terms of free added service like Verio or Eart*****. Think of it as a Value added service. We have sold hundreds of $5.00/mo Urchin add-ons to our shared plans. People will pay for idiot proof, plain and simple software that is well organized. The people that live on ESPN's web site and read all the stats for basball players - those people - love Urchin.