xt0rshi0n Guest
    im looking for the lowest price webhosting possible. i dont care how much space/bandwidth it has. i dont care what location its in. i dont care what control panel it uses.
    host must have a list of months i can pay (1 month/3months/1year/2years/ect...)
    host must be php/mysql enabled.

So since you're looking for the lowest cost hosting, I take it you don't care about reliability as well? You may wish checking the offers section.... or possibly use "find a host" at the top of WHT. Good luck with 1$ hosting. You get what you pay for.

xt0rshi0n Guest
    So since you're looking for the lowest cost hosting, I take it you don't care about reliability as well? You may wish checking the offers section.... or possibly use "find a host" at the top of WHT. Good luck with 1$ hosting. You get what you pay for.
    Well, The web host i guess has to be under $10.00 (if possible).

CyberWebHosting Guest
    I say JustHost is good for you, also it comes with a free domain and fast servers.

Find yourself a list of providers you think is suitable for you and post them here, we will review them for you.

If we're talking about a month, then perfect. Most reliable/trustworthy providers starting package prices start around 5$/per month which should provide ample bandwidth & space to suffice with what you requested as you don't seem like you need much . Using the offers section, the "find a host" near the top of WHT, and web hosting providers signatures should provide you with plenty of web hosts to weed through.

Well if your budget is $10 per month you should be able to get something reliable.
    Otherwise you may want to look into free hosting but reliability is not guaranteed. You can find more about free hosting at http://www.freewht.com and http://www.freewebspace.net.

Lowest I've seen is Free at WHTs sister site FreeWebHostingTalk (http://freewebhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
    Pay for hosting (like usual) and have some advertising on to help pay towards your costs, hey you could even break into profit

What kind of a site are you looking at hosting? Is it a forum? Blog? social networking site of some sort? Some hosts install certain scripts for free. I personally prefer a manual installation over the Fantastico version.

Do you require any kind of SLA?

im looking for the lowest price webhosting possible. i dont care how much space/bandwidth it has. i dont care what location its in. i dont care what control panel it uses.
    host must have a list of months i can pay (1 month/3months/1year/2years/ect...)
    host must be php/mysql enabled.
    You have to have some sort of requirements? Otherwise it wouldn't make sense...you have to NEED something?

Do a searching here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4 and you will find what you need.

xt0rshi0n Guest
    You have to have some sort of requirements? Otherwise it wouldn't make sense...you have to NEED something?
    all i need is for php/mysql/webserver to work and of course FTP to work.
    the website would only be using 5MB of space and if im only uploading 5MB worth of website files i could careless what the bandwidth limit is.

Assuming per year, you probably won't find many providers offering plans that cheap.

Hello, if you want to pay the less don't do crazy things or go with unreliable companies. The only thing you should do is to hunt for discount coupons. You will be very surprized, and you will end in a good company with the low prices of your mind... be smart, do your homework by searching here and don't forget to tell us what are your final choices, so the members can judge. Greetings.

I do not understand your requirements but I remember reading here, another thread, some wants to sell unlimited disk space and bandwidth for $2/yr
    I would not do it but it depends on you

The cheapest hosting that I've found and am willing to use is 1&1. I do not presently use them, and have no specific plans of doing so again, but they *did* provide me with three years of very reliable hosting for dirt dang cheap. The biggest gotcha is if you wind up in a unique set of circumstances that go outside of what the support normally has to cope with... you may have to wait a few days for an actual admin to get aholt of your problem... I had that happen ONCE in three years. I would not use them for "mission critical" stuff without understanding and accepting that caveat.

xt0rshi0n Guest
    Alright you guys, well after me thinking over buying a web hosting account im just going to get free hosting since i wont be using my website much.
    thank you for all your posts.