Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Most DISGUSTING thing ever discovered... yuck!!!

Last night I was watching this health show on the Discovery channel about human facts most people are not aware of. Basically 1 out of 4 americans (if not more) have intestinal worms and parasites! I'm not talking microscopic sized... of course everybody has that and who cares about those tiny things... I'm talking pencil sized worms! The length and width of a pencil or the size of an earth worm.

I didn't believe it at first, it was too disgusting. They had doctors on the show talking about it e.t.c. Apparantly intestinal worms and parasites is a LOT more common than most people are aware of. Most people think that this only occurs in other third world countries and not in the USA... however that's not so. It's very common in the USA.

On the show it showed the worms inside the intestines. People who have intestinal worms do not even know they have it. I am really grossed out right now... I don't even want to know what's slithering around inside my stomach right now.

Immediately after watching that health show I went online searching for something I could take internally to KILL whatever might be living inside me!

Watching that show made me want to swallow a gallon of bleach. I found this website (amoung many others) selling some remmedies that supposedly gets rid of these parasites... look at the pictures on that website... all the stuff that came out of those people's colons... disgusting!

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:...s&ct=clnk&cd=2

I am tempted to buy some of that and watch my stool for the next few weeks... was that too much information?

Anybody else find this perfusively disgusting?

If I had not watched that health show on the Discovery channel I would not have believed it if somebody told me. I mean I already knew this existed of course... but I also thought it was in other countries where poor people live in filthy conditions... you know what I mean...

Haha! I'd rather not click on that link.
    <-wuss

Oh come on... chicken

Seriously... I am going to try taking those remmedies and watch my you know what for the next few weeks. After watching that health show I will never be the same, yuck!

And these intestinal parasites are not healthy... it is not good to have them. Not that I care about that... they are disgusting... that's all I care about!

I always thought it was 1 in 3 who had something living in their intestines, that might of been in the world and not just USA though. Still pretty gross to think about... And the pictures on that site really make me feel sick, I can't imagine anything like that coming out even once, let along the number of times that guy had!!
    Steve

No, it was 1 in 4 AMERICANS. Also on the health show they said 50 million people have tape worm and do not even know it.

I am extremely grossed out right now... I want to try to take something internally and see what comes out the next few weeks

It's funny I was talking to my mother this morning, asked her why I eat so much but can't gain that much weight and she said I probably have intestinal parasites. I can only say I welcome our new worm overlords !
    Jean-Pierre Abboud / I'm the TekGURU
    www.Gotekky.com / Managed hosting solutions / AS63447
    Web Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Servers

Yuck, I think I'll pass

You should have seen the images they had on the health show... video tapes of the intestinal worms moving around in the intestines. I mean seriously... they were the size of an average earth worm! I forgot the scientific name for it.. there are two types... one dies out eventually but the other type (the common type) breeds and stays with you for years and years and years until YOU die or get rid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty
    No, it was 1 in 4 AMERICANS. Also on the health show they said 50 million people have tape worm and do not even know it.

I am extremely grossed out right now... I want to try to take something internally and see what comes out the next few weeks
    Oh Frosty you have too much time on your hands if you're thinking about intestinal worms, and please don't try bleach! I wonder if alcohol can help ?

*EDIT: I got the answer and no alcohol doesn't work (it has the opposite effect actually) same for coffee http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsCondit...rasitescc.html
    Last edited by GoTek-JP; 08-19-2006 at 07:00 PM.

J-P,

Now whenever my stomch growls or makes a noise I'm thinking it's the worms moving about inside me

Noway, they are gross. I'm going to take one of those common remedies they have to get rid of intestinal parasites and see what happens the next few weeks.

Those worms even attach themselves to your stomach lining (I think it was the stomach)... I don't know or remember... some kind of lining inside you though and fixture themselves there while they feast.

Seriously.. am I the ONLY one freakishly sickened right now!

It's the size of the worms that are creeping me out... not microscpic... but earth worm sized.

It'll be in the intestines rather than stomach due to the acid level in the stomach being a bit high for most things to survive

I remember seeing a program in the UK a few years ago where I guy intentionally ate a worm egg from meat to let it grow inside of him. He then took the pills to kill it off and over the next few days out it came... I seem to remember it being something like 10 feet long and he had it laid out in his garden. Not nice...
    Steve

You interact with parasites that feed off your body daily. Your bed alone is host to an enormous number of parasites that feed off the dead cells your body sheds.

Vortex-Steve,

That is sick!

P.S- Do you know what pills he took... I'd like to take some

IvialisRyan,

Yes I am aware of that... however you are talking tiny microscopic parasties. I couldn't care less about those. These intestinal parasites however are LARGE WORMS. They are not healthy to have and it's best to not have them. On the show they even mentioned intesinal blockage that happens to poeple with too many worms. Not only that they are absolutely disgusting.

Here's one picture I found on google.. not sure if this is the type of worms... but picture having a cluster of that inside you? No thanks I'll pass.

http://www.altered-states.net/barry/...lver/worms.gif
    http://www.altered-states.net/barry/...lver/worms.gif
    Last edited by Frosty; 08-19-2006 at 07:14 PM.

Good lord

I need to find bleach... there could be a party in my body and I wasn't invited

Do not enter tapeworm into google and click on the image tab

Reading though pages from the Google search link. The produce also gets rid of all the gum you have swallowed and not pass though because it stuck in side. Seemly we all have about a stone of it as thats how much plp on the tablets seem to loose.
    zaax

I'm about to order those pills that supposedly gets rid of any intestinal parasites you have. I can't make up my mind whether to order from here:

http://www.naturesselectrx.com/paras...tml?wcw=google

... or from the link I had in my first post or from somewhere else. I am very skeptical of these pills though... I wonder if these over the counter herb type pills are really effective or not or just hogwash.

Oh well, I'm more or less trying it out of curiousity because I don't want to have any unwanted guests inside me.

I'll update you guys in a few weeks if I find any interesting results. I'm going to be hovering over my toilet with a flash light and magnifying glass investigating my excrements.

LOL... Sorry but if you guys saw that health show on the Discovery channel... it would have affected you too. Yuck!

you need to consult with a physician if you're gonna do this. The little buggers have a little hook, that's how they attached to your inside. If you don't take the proper medications, most of the body might detatch and it'll look like you got rid of them, but the head and a small piece might still be in there and they can regrow.

http://www.bioedonline.org/news/news.cfm?art=2142 Worms can also do some goods...
    Last edited by FluffyTigger; 08-19-2006 at 11:00 PM.
    Sarcasm, the 6th Ponyman of the Apocalypse.
    Please do not inquire about Tim, the 5th Ponyman.

Intestinal parasites are not good... they also rob your body of nutrients... e.tc. e.t.c. e.t.c. This is why they are called "parasites"... they parasite off your body.

Parasites are not beneficial. I think I would much rather not have any such worms inside me regardsless of what some article says about it preventing asthma. That to me is silly... I'm nowhere near about to develop asthma! And if I was... I still wouldn't be wanting worms inside me.

I'm not good at repeating what the health channel was educating about intestinal parasites... but they are certainly NOT good... they are infact harmful.

But I think those herbal rememdies are hogwash... I don't see how they can get rid of the worms... I;m sure you would need something stronger prescribed by a physician.

I'm going to email some doctors... curious what they ahve to say... I actually know one personally who works in Sweden... see what he has to say about these grosss worms.

Geez... I don't know... it sickens me that there could be clusters of worms inside me... it's grossing me out and they are un-invited... get the heck out of me!

Edit: Where did you find out that the body might detach but the hook might stay inside you? Great...
    Last edited by Frosty; 08-19-2006 at 11:15 PM.

LOL... oh wow. Look what I just found. Somebody is even selling an electric parazapper.... please tell me that you aren't supposed to stick that where I *think* you are:

http://www.paradevices.com/index.htm...inal-parasites

What will they think of next.

That was from HS biology. Didn't you bio teacher ever showed you tape worm? They're like in every biology classroom. We watched a couple of videos about worms, and their little hook that they use to attache to you. That's why I always cook meat well before eating it.
    Sarcasm, the 6th Ponyman of the Apocalypse.
    Please do not inquire about Tim, the 5th Ponyman.

Yes, I know what tape worm look like and that they hook to your insides... but I was not sure whether those pills really get rid of the entire tape worm or not. You'd think if those pills kill the worm they would unhook entirely. Okay, I am going to stop reading about intestinals worms. Look at this paragraph I just found, yuck:

"The lady decided to finish the herbs by taking it regularly as directed. One night she was lying in her bed, and she felt a tickling in her throat and thought it is mucous. She went to the bathroom and coughed it up, put it in a Kleenex
    and turned the light one. The scream she let out woke up her husband, and what they found in the tissue was the head and two more inches of a
    tapeworm which had come up in her throat. Lots of times, particularly in children, the tapeworm will come through the nose looking for some more to eat."

WARNING: STRONG IMAGES INCLUDED

http://www.curezone.com/image_gallery/parasites/

Sickest crap I've ever seen....
    Rene K.

I refuse to click on that link on the grounds that I might get infected with a worm virus.
    XLR8
    www.blurstorm.com
    update: 12-5-2007
    www.ZowneD.com - The Ultimate Gaming Community

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty
    I'm about to order those pills that supposedly gets rid of any intestinal parasites you have. I can't make up my mind whether to order from here:

http://www.naturesselectrx.com/paras...tml?wcw=google

... or from the link I had in my first post or from somewhere else. I am very skeptical of these pills though... I wonder if these over the counter herb type pills are really effective or not or just hogwash.

Oh well, I'm more or less trying it out of curiousity because I don't want to have any unwanted guests inside me.

I'll update you guys in a few weeks if I find any interesting results. I'm going to be hovering over my toilet with a flash light and magnifying glass investigating my excrements.

LOL... Sorry but if you guys saw that health show on the Discovery channel... it would have affected you too. Yuck!
    Wow are you kidding me, who orders their medicine over the Internet from a site that looks and smells like spam?

I remember from when I was studying Human Parasitology in college, that there is a prescription drug called Praziquantel (Cesol) which comes in pill form that you take only one time. This would rid your body of the parasites. I believe this is also the method to kill certain parasitic worms in your head/by your brain since brain surgery would be ineffective.

However, Frosty, I suggest you don't try to diagnose yourself--go talk to a real doctor. If you don't even have any symptoms from the parasitic worms in your body, then I wouldn't really worry about it. Praziquantel has some side effects and I know I wouldn't subject myself to it just by watching some TV.
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

This wasn't some silly TV show... it was a genuine show about human facts most people are not aware of. MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people have these intestinal parasites/worms and never know it and that includes tape worm. 50 million americans... that is a lot of people. I'm not talking microscopic but large nasty WORMS inside you.

I have emailed Jan in Sweden (he's a doctor)... he says if I want to then taking those herbs will do no harm. You can even buy them in health stores. But if I'm really insistant on ridding myself of such intestinal worms I should get a prescription.

I'm not a horse but a person. I don't want worms, it's disgusting. I used to have to worm my horse every 3 months...

I'm just more or less curious to try something and see what happens...

EDIT: I did have ring worm once all over my thighs when I was a teenager... it was really nasty. I got it after riding someone else's horse bareback for hours...
    Last edited by Frosty; 08-20-2006 at 11:59 AM.

Ding Ding Ding!! Lunch Time!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast