FDC customers - You able to push 100mbps 24/7 on the Dedis?

Are there any FDC customers out there on the 100mbps ports that are having no problems pushing 100mbps out of the server 24/7?

When I was with FDC in 2008 I was able to push 30mbps max on their shared ports.
    That was in their Chicago DC.
    PRESSD - Dynamic WordPress Hosting v2 is in BETA status, set to launch 1st q 2019.
    PRESSD is an OKTANE.COMPANY

Their ports are dedicated now and they're network has improved quite a bit since. I would like to know though if people are able to and have been able to use the 100mbps ports 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by jasdavids22 View Post
    Their ports are dedicated now and they're network has improved quite a bit since. I would like to know though if people are able to and have been able to use the 100mbps ports 24/7.
    I'd say the best way to gauge that would be to take the plunge, get a server for a month, and test the transit. Do keep in mind that some providers do have in their terms and conditions what they do in cases where they feel somebody's abusing the unmetered bandwidth offer.
    Ryan G.

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    I'd say the best way to gauge that would be to take the plunge, get a server for a month, and test the transit. Do keep in mind that some providers do have in their terms and conditions what they do in cases where they feel somebody's abusing the unmetered bandwidth offer.
    Yup, I am aware. If anyone that can answer my previous question, would appreciate a reply.

Are there any FDC customers out there on the 100mbps ports that are having no problems pushing 100mbps out of the server 24/7?
    I have a personal server with FDC that is used for an online radio and it does reach up over 90mbps when it peaks at the late nights with no issues. It is not used for steady streaming 24 hours a day that high
    Currently hosting with Big Brain Global Networks

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleH View Post
    I have a personal server with FDC that is used for an online radio and it does reach up over 90mbps when it peaks at the late nights with no issues. It is not used for steady streaming 24 hours a day that high
    So your telling me during the day you are not able to push close to 90mbps or 100mbps. Correct?

So your telling me during the day you are not able to push close to 90mbps or 100mbps. Correct?
    It is not that we are not able too, its that we don't need too. The online radio is much busier at night with live shows, during the day its just a playlist running. We hit over 90mbps from 8 or 9 pm until about 2am EST
    Currently hosting with Big Brain Global Networks

I've had many servers with FDC Servers on 100 Mbps, few years back I would say no, but as someone mentioned their network has much much improved. (Got rid of Cogent)

They still SHARE their network, but you can use the bandwidth.

I'm still with them till this day, but I'm running on the 1 Gbps SHARED port for my web hosting solutions.

FDC Servers told me, If I'm not mistake, I can push about 300-500 Mbps on 1 Gbps SHARED port.

After doing some bandwidth tests, I've seen this on the network myself, so it's a really awesome network.

I am able to, but obviously, fully saturating the connection would make the latency shoot up and slow everything down. That would however be true for any provider.

I believe FDC has some guidelines set in terms of what you can expect to push in/out monthly.
    They are nowhere close to 100mbps in/out 24/7.