Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down MONHOSTEUR ARE RUINING MY BUSSINES

let start fist time i order i amke sure that i contact them with live chat to make sure server are available and the said it available and will be online max 24 hour not including holiday, i pay at 18 feb 2011 and get my server oline at 4 march , even they give me temporary server to backup my data

all i can say dont event 1 month they down my server 2 first time i had issue because activated internet and connection sharing that i configured making it blocked all connection for 2 days srver offline and formated total lost all my files even their tachnician in DC cant login in server lol, but some how server are back online without any data lost and i login like usualy and still ahve my data and then down again with new administrator password and totaly lost my data , they said i ask for it to reisntall ?? yes i ask for reinstall because none of your ppl cant login and fix my server that why i already tell your ppl via chat that he need to backup my file first before reformated it and they said yes but why when server online and seem ok whtout any changing and is in good condition you formated again , and second time server down , they said i modificating something but i sure not doing anything in server, that will be to stupid doing mistake for secontime and always promise me will be fix it soon, 1 hour , 2 hour 24 hour and until now dont know how much day i wait , even all email i send to them and ticket i submit not replied until now , what a good job guys , they ruin my bussines hope they read this and who next want to be their client becarefull !!!!!!!

I assume that english is not your primary language but thanks for providing your great inputs, it will help others while taking decisions :-)
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

There is another thread that deals with that company :
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1034040

In short :
    a) try to charge-back you payment.
    b) don't buy from a company you don't thoroughly check first, and as a rule stick to established companies, from Western Europe and US.

Quote Originally Posted by zentama View Post
    let start fist time i order i amke sure that i contact them with live chat to make sure server are available and the said it available and will be online max 24 hour not including holiday, i pay at 18 feb 2011 and get my server oline at 4 march , even they give me temporary server to backup my data

all i can say dont event 1 month they down my server 2 first time i had issue because activated internet and connection sharing that i configured making it blocked all connection for 2 days srver offline and formated total lost all my files even their tachnician in DC cant login in server lol, but some how server are back online without any data lost and i login like usualy and still ahve my data and then down again with new administrator password and totaly lost my data , they said i ask for it to reisntall ?? yes i ask for reinstall because none of your ppl cant login and fix my server that why i already tell your ppl via chat that he need to backup my file first before reformated it and they said yes but why when server online and seem ok whtout any changing and is in good condition you formated again , and second time server down , they said i modificating something but i sure not doing anything in server, that will be to stupid doing mistake for secontime and always promise me will be fix it soon, 1 hour , 2 hour 24 hour and until now dont know how much day i wait , even all email i send to them and ticket i submit not replied until now , what a good job guys , they ruin my bussines hope they read this and who next want to be their client becarefull !!!!!!!
    Hello.

By verifying your order and suspension dates, I think that you were suspended for using CAMFROG on your server. As you may know, CAMFROG is not authorized on our servers. We sent you a warning (7 days before the suspension) + a notification when your server was suspended.

You had to stop using CAMFROG when you received the warning, but you ignored it. One week later, we suspended your server.

If you have another problem and want us to clarify it, please post your tickets numbers or livechat sessions numbers.

Just out of curiosity where in your terms does it say a client can't use a legal piece of software on their dedicated server?

From the looks of it you suspended him for using a software that uses a decent chunck of bandwidth and you are overselling with "unlimited" bandwidth?
    █ Brian Kearney, Stealthy Hosting/Server Stadium Seattle, WA [AS23033] Skype: StealthyHosting
    Custom Dedicated Servers
    Low Cost Instant Dedicated Servers

█ Email: Sales@StealthyHosting.com

Quote Originally Posted by StealthyHosting View Post
    Just out of curiosity where in your terms does it say a client can't use a legal piece of software on their dedicated server?

From the looks of it you suspended him for using a software that uses a decent chunck of bandwidth and you are overselling with "unlimited" bandwidth?
    It looks like they don't have a ToS or AUP at all, all they have is a privacy policy ("confidentiality agreement"). So if this company ever shuts you down for any reason (including non-payment), you can theoretically take them to court. They don't tell you what country's laws apply, but I guess it would be either Moroccan or French.

This is a company I would never consider for myself.

seem you have many reason after shtudown server because all my support ticket or notification from you are never saying about server suspend or using camfrog as ilegal program
    here maybe you need to read again your answer for my latest update ticket about my server

[Ticket ID: 217878] my server down
    Senin, 21 Maret, 2011 09:49
    Dari:
    "Mon Hosteur Technique" <support@monhosteur.com>
    Tambahkan Pengirim ke Kontak
    Kepada:
    "muhammad tabrani" <mtabrani1311@yahoo.co.id>

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting our support.

Hello,
    Your server is not suspended and we have no datacenter issues.
    It seems that you have modified something on your server and it is now rejecting all connections.

Best regards,
    Sandrine,
    Mon Hosteur

----------------------------------------------
    Ticket ID: #217878
    Subjet: my server down
    Ticket URL: http://www.monhosteur.com/membres/vi...878&c=lo7yzBFQ

and this is replied from you
    after email above

[Ticket ID: 217878] my server down
    Senin, 21 Maret, 2011 11:15
    Dari:
    "Mon Hosteur Technique" <support@monhosteur.com>
    Tambahkan Pengirim ke Kontak
    Kepada:
    "muhammad tabrani" <mtabrani1311@yahoo.co.id>

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting our support.

We have contacted the datacenter and are waiting for KVM connection to see what is happening directly from your server.

Best regards,
    Aymane,
    Mon Hosteur

Ticket ID: #217878
    Subjet: my server down
    Ticket URL: http://www.monhosteur.com/membres/vi...878&c=lo7yzBFQ

You may verify your ticket status, modify it, add a response by visiting this link : http://www.monhosteur.com/membres/vi...878&c=lo7yzBFQ

Do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need help or have questions. We are available 24/7.

If you need to contact us, please do not reply back to this email. We will not receive your reply. To send us an email, please visit our website and open a ticket.

and most annoying part is i not sleeping waiting their answer for 2 days , very long time to replied and if you cannot handle the problem dont ask your customer to wait

after that none of any notification, any email that i send to you are replied , live support and all contact are reachless
    Last edited by zentama; 03-29-2011 at 05:36 PM.

Dear Zentama, this ticket was opened before your server suspension, when you have misconfigured your Windows Firewall.
    Your server was suspended on 03/22/2011 for using Camfrog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
    It looks like they don't have a ToS or AUP at all, all they have is a privacy policy ("confidentiality agreement"). So if this company ever shuts you down for any reason (including non-payment), you can theoretically take them to court. They don't tell you what country's laws apply, but I guess it would be either Moroccan or French.

This is a company I would never consider for myself.
    yes , first time i always before rent dedicate server are TOS but i cant find anything about TOS or any words about camfrog or other content that he write in here to shutdown my server , by the way they start to making this reason after i try to dispute my transaction in paypal before that none of my way to reach contacting them are worked so , its just weird reading his reply to send them ticket number or contacting them via live support if they can't reach before all this time.... helloooo where are u have been and where all my support ticket ,email and all my time waiting for your live support to replied me

Quote Originally Posted by remmal View Post
    Hello.

By verifying your order and suspension dates, I think that you were suspended for using CAMFROG on your server. As you may know, CAMFROG is not authorized on our servers. We sent you a warning (7 days before the suspension) + a notification when your server was suspended.

You had to stop using CAMFROG when you received the warning, but you ignored it. One week later, we suspended your server.

If you have another problem and want us to clarify it, please post your tickets numbers or livechat sessions numbers.
    Dear Zentama, this ticket was opened before your server suspension, when you have misconfigured your Windows Firewall.
    Your server was suspended on 03/22/2011 for using Camfrog.
    so let me think my server are suspend 03/22/2011
    before that my server down on 03/21/2011
    before before that my server was suspend too if i am not wrong a week before 03/22/2011 and you said noticing me about that ?

hmmmmmmmm , where is this suspend noticing and fist time suspend are send or happen , its kinda weird because i cant find that kind of email from your company.
    because last time my server down are because of modification of something in server and none about isue of suspending ,
    after all , i never active all firewall and disable them for your information , just activating internet and conection sharing service in windows 2008 webedition making my server down for 2 days, wow what incridible support even i request for reinstall in same day for shorting my server downtime they cant fullfill it and reinstall many many hour after i request

sudenly when i check just now all my support ticket about this problem are now gone in member area but oldest email are still in there just make me more curious about u guys what u going to do ? dont tell me if u suddenly making your TOS appear in your website too

here my screenshoot in member area section
    http://i53.tinypic.com/axuh5.jpg

Hello.

How can he know if it's not in the TOS/AUP? Oh wait... you don't have these on your site at all.

You are charging 3 (three) times the original monthly price plus setup fee that goes directly to your pocket (since there is no setup fee by the original provider), shouldn't you at least provide all information a user needs to know on your site?

Quote Originally Posted by sysadmsrv View Post
    How can he know if it's not in the TOS/AUP? Oh wait... you don't have these on your site at all.

You are charging 3 (three) times the original monthly price plus setup fee that goes directly to your pocket (since there is no setup fee by the original provider), shouldn't you at least provide all information a user needs to know on your site?
    Really ?! You have not found our TOS/AUP and it means that we have not them at all ?!

How can you imagine that we could have a merchant account with 2Checkout, MoneyBookers and our bank (for direct credit card processing) without having at least TOS on our website?

I explained the problem with that customer : he was using camfrog, and was suspended for that. All other things are OFF TOPIC

Really ?! You have not found our TOS/AUP and it means that we have not them at all ?!

How can you imagine that we could have a merchant account with 2Checkout, MoneyBookers and our bank (for direct credit card processing) without having at least TOS on our website?

I explained the problem with that customer : he was using camfrog, and was suspended for that. All other things are OFF TOPIC
    Maybe your TOS/AUP files are located in the same place you keep your GeoTrust EV certificate

On your website all I could find was a broken link.

In order to open account with 2CO, MoneyBookers or even a PayPal you don't need to undergo any serious checks. You don't even need to have a company.

Your grammar is as helpful as that companies costumer service. This is the second bad review I have heard this week from them. Be careful, and do you research next time.

Feel free to point out where they are. I tested the order procedure and got so far as entering payments details without being shown a TOS or AUP. I found a broken link on one page but that's all.

You might to fix that broken link ASAP. Clients signing up right now are not agreeing to any of your TOS.

Furthermore, at no point during registration is the user asked to verify that he has read and agrees to the TOS. They are simply shown a poorly visible link to the TOS in a paragraph described as "You will find below all the documents you need to know about web services". This could mean that even if you fix the broken link, you will also need to change the registration process to include something where the user agrees to the TOS.

I won't say I know Moroccan law very well, but this seems dodgy and alarms are going off. Hopefully with a bit of updating on your website this will be fixed.

this company sounds like a complete scam.

Quote Originally Posted by sysadmsrv View Post
    Maybe your TOS/AUP files are located in the same place you keep your GeoTrust EV certificate
    You may now see our GeoTrust EV Certificate
    We have renewed it and waiting for the Verisign one
    Is it really too difficult to find our TOS ?

Of course it's difficult, when both links in the footer point to the same "legal mentions" which is NOT a TOS, and in fact by default they're covered by that un-professional, stupid bar with facebook and twitter and all the logos.

Simply put, how many people need to tell you there is no TOS document on your website and that you're wrong?

PS. There is a link to monhosteur.com/Conditions_Generales/cgv_mutualise_en.pdf that appears when someone goes to order a server, then click on the fourth tab below called "Legal".

However, the pdf is NOT on the server, and at the same time when you click on that button called "Legal", the page scrolls down to the footer, so if someone isn't paying attention, he/she misses the links completely.

ps2. going through other page, i reach monhosteur.com/en/Terms_and_Conditions/tos_servers.pdf which is also MISSING
    Last edited by mariushm; 03-31-2011 at 10:28 AM.

it hopeless i think they are totaly scam and trying to resell their server before old client are ending contract time, and take money from setup cost , its make sense when first time i order from them taking such long time to setup more than 15 days, maybe they wait for cutting their client to to take new client and make profit with setup money , i dont think they can accept our conversation here ,all they do is jut pretend not knwoing the problem here, ill try to dispute and claim via paypal , whatever the result are same to me totally loss.

We have provided you an Online.net server.

As you may see on their forums and their TOS, they take 3 days to 35 days to setup a server. Your server was delivered as soon as we have received it.

You were using Camfrog which is prohibited on our servers, and your server was suspended for this. It is a TOS violation, and it is not eligible to any refund.

I didn't see a TOS. That is illegal and I hope they take you to court.
    Andrew Anderson
    Sales Manager
    NerdyHost.com

35days to setup a server?
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by GSpinkz View Post
    35days to setup a server?
    Really?
    Yes, you may look here to verify that : http://www.online.net/cgv-dedie.pdf
    It is in the first paragraph of ARTICLE 3 – OBLIGATIONS D'ONLINE

Quote Originally Posted by $alesMan View Post
    I didn't see a TOS. That is illegal and I hope they take you to court.
    The TOS at the bottom of the dedicated servers pages. You can see the link by going to http://www.monhosteur.com/en/Servers...server/#tabs-4 or by downlading them directly from : http://www.monhosteur.com/en/Terms_a...os_servers.pdf

This user was using Camfrog which is clearly prohibited in the TOS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast