19 Windows reseller clients for sale

19 reseller clients for sale. On a Windows 2003 HELM/mail enable pro/PHP/MySQL/Perl server.

8 paying $15.95 a month 700 meg space 20 gig transfer
    5 paying $19.95 a month 1.5 gig space 20 gig transfer
    3 paying $29.95 a month 2.5 gig space 40 gig transfer
    3 paying $39.95 a month 4 gig space and 60 gig transfer

Total 19 accounts $453.00 a month income, payment is by paypal or MC/VISA
    Yearly income $5,436.00

All accounts pay monthly.

Total disk space used 11.5 gig Bandwidth used 100 gig a month avg.
    Total accounts hosted 172
    All are long term year or more clients

Who can bid?
    Only a windows hosting company that has been in business and offers or is willing to offer the same services and more that we do.

Your reputation as a host will be thoroughly checked if you have lots of complaints here or on a google search do not bother submitting a bid it will be rejected. If you are new or a teenager do not bother bidding it will be rejected.

Server..

The accounts are currently hosted on a PIV 2.4.
    You can move the accounts to your server or take over the server the choice is yours.
    I will help smooth the transition to your hosting by remaining in contact with the clients and helping you any way I can during the switch. The clients are used to 24/7 help desk support with an avg response time of 15 minutes to an hour. Keep that in mind as they will not take kindly to a lesser service.

Post or PM all offers here and be sure and include details about yourself and company or the PM will be ignored.

I am serious about making sure the customers are taken care of properly by the new host so be serious in taking them over.

Included in the owned mail enable pro lic and Fprot anti virus one year subscription with 10 months left and AVG Virus firewall.

Server cost it $119.00 plus $16.00 for IP's and $25.00 for the HELM lic.
    Total $160.00 a month

There is a temporary second drive in the server now that is rented I used as for a full copy of all accounts, you can keep it, as is $40.00 a month, pay a one time fee of $150.00 or remove it and use one of the offsite back up services at $10.00 a month which is what I have been using long term.

If you want more info than what is in this post then you must sign a NDA no more info will be given without a NDA. PM me for an NDA once you have signed an NDA proof of details will be provided.

Bidding will end on 9-3-06 at noon CST US time.
    Last edited by Vortex-Steve; 08-30-2006 at 12:58 PM.

Had you not closed this deal in october last year? what happened?

Never mind forget my post, I found it.
    Last edited by The3bl; 08-31-2006 at 08:45 AM.

Hi,

Very interested but I'm still waiting for the NDA before I can proceed any further.
    Jonathan Hamon
    john@sipero.com

NDA's are on the way to those that requested them.

is this still available?
    Last edited by TheHostingHeroes; 09-05-2006 at 06:45 AM.
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro
    is this still available?
    If you want to make a bid do it fast we are considering 3 serious offers now and expect to accept one today.

send me over NDA with info about the host.
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com