newie question: which hosting is best for me?

sorry for this newbie question.

my request:
    1. windows hosting, support asp/asp.net 2.0, free access database(of course), sql database should be avaiable for free or with minus extra change.
    2. customer must has it's own cp, emails(at least 5 per domain)
    3. should be able to create more than 50 domains and account, average web space is about 500MB, traffic can be 10x or unlimited.
    4. average price per account should be less than $10/year
    5. if possible, quality hosting prefer....

Hello,
    My advice is to look for a VPS solution.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Windows Web hosting information and resources.

Less than $10/year won't get you much if anything at all. I think you should consider paying more like $50-$60 per year to find something decent.

Dave

MSSQL is an expensive upgrade.
    With a budget plan, you will not get plenty of mssql dbs (1-2 most likely).
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

I don't think you'll be able to find a hosting provider at that price that can offer you the features you want. The features themselves are not entirely unreasonable but I would be highly suspicious of any hosting provider that would let you have those features at the price you are looking for.

Lol, my advice is NOT to look for a VPS solution.. usually they all suck. I tried 3 different (Windows/Plesk-based) VPS providers, and all had a huge problem with CPU ressources because at least 1 other user run his gameserver on the same machine etc... you also have the same security risks as with any dedicated server..
    I think there is only 2 options for good hosting:

1) shared webhosting (business package*) , at least $20/month
    2) paying for a real server.. even a cheap celeron/512mb server runs well if you can handle it

In my opinion you should go for dedicated server .. However, with your budget of $500/year (50 * $10), VPS should be the second alternative..

Cheers,
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

Its hard for you to find a host for that price. I would recommend to increase your budget to somewhat 50 - 60 USD.

Quote Originally Posted by webers View Post
    sorry for this newbie question.

my request:
    1. windows hosting, support asp/asp.net 2.0, free access database(of course), sql database should be avaiable for free or with minus extra change.
    2. customer must has it's own cp, emails(at least 5 per domain)
    3. should be able to create more than 50 domains and account, average web space is about 500MB, traffic can be 10x or unlimited.
    4. average price per account should be less than $10/year
    5. if possible, quality hosting prefer....
    I think if you are going to have 50 accounts with a hosting company you may want to look into some reseller friendly hosts. Typically you can get 30% to 40% off the monthly fees once you get to a certain amount of plans. That may allow you to get a better plan including mssql for about the amount you are willing to pay.
    Phil

CrystalTech

you are not really gonna get far if you wanna spend just $10 per year per account...

11. Look at getting a solid VPS server and then you can install whatever you want on it.

The fact that you're looking for MSSQL server already excludes you from getting something under 10$ per YEAR
    BitFlow Hosting
    High Performance Windows VPS & Dedicated Servers
    100% Canadian
    www.BitFlowHosting.com