A group of domains

I have all these states (red states on map)with the postal acronym and the word buzz after them

www.k20a.org/pics/buzz.gif

I might be missing a few but you get the idea

wvbuzz.com
    mibuzz.com
    pabuzz.com
    ohbuzz.com
    txbuzz.com
    ncbuzz.com
    cabuzz.com
    kybuzz.com
    azbuzz.com
    gabuzz.com
    ALbuzz.com
    AKbuzz.com
    ASbuzz.com
    ARbuzz.com
    DEbuzz.com
    HIbuzz.com
    IDbuzz.com
    ILbuzz.com
    IAbuzz.com
    KSbuzz.com
    MEbuzz.com
    MHbuzz.com
    MNbuzz.com
    MTbuzz.com
    NEbuzz.com
    NVbuzz.com
    NHbuzz.com
    NMbuzz.com
    NDbuzz.com
    MPbuzz.com
    OKbuzz.com
    SCbuzz.com
    NCbuzz.com
    UTbuzz.com
    VIbuzz.com
    WAbuzz.com
    WIbuzz.com
    WYbuzz.com

How much do you think this is worth? As a group domain deal?

Hmmm....a set that is incomplete unfortunately loses its value. I would probably buy FLBuzz.com (which is missing) - however it would be better if it were FullStatenameBuzz - I sold a similar set a few months back (FullStatename......com) It seems that you were a bit "carried away" in this particular investment - either approach local / state business/commerce/news companies or be prepared to take a loss (putting them on Ebay might be your last resort).

You are right, I did get carried away. I do have a plan but it is a long term plan.

wow... talk about running with an idea...
    Good Luck!
    "Motor Racing, Mountain Climbing and Bull Fighting are the only true sports. All the rest are children's games played by adults." -Earnest Hemingway

Domains For Sale at: http://www.ai2eye.net

what is your long term plan ?..if i may ask ?

Originally posted by seeperhost
    what is your long term plan ?..if i may ask ?
    Well, I do reside in one of those states. I am thinking, that maybe it would be a good idea to develop that site. The word buzz can mean a couple things but mostly rumors, entertainment is what I am looking for. A online periodical, forum, currents events, kind of thing with free online classifieds at first. Then if it does grow foind a way to generate a small income out of it through advertizing/real estate/cheap classifeds/personals etc....

Then use the webiste code as a template for a close state to do the same thing and then sell undeveloped domain names with webisites already desinged and ready to go+ I could be hosting them too.....

I do like the catchy name buzz and the fact that every state resident knows the united states postal abreviation for their own state..... and there is no trademark issue involved.

Basically provide the opportunity for advertisement to people in the local community who would have never thought of using the internet to attract customers....

I know that is alot of air but I have found an investor.. All I need know is a course of action because I do not want to battle with the newspaper websites....so I keep thinking about it

Any input is welcome

IMO the state abbreviation is not as clear as the full name:

FLBuzz.com
    FloridaBuzz.com

Originally posted by timechange
    IMO the state abbreviation is not as clear as the full name:

FLBuzz.com
    FloridaBuzz.com
    I will agree with you as far as florida is concerned but take North Carolina for example...

NorthCarolinabuzz.com is not as easy and catchy as NCbuzz.com