Need Turnkey Internet review

Hello, is there anyone has good experience with Turnkey Internet?
    I just signed up with them about two days. Very slow ticket reply.

SnelBit.com - Internet Services!
    Shared Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | | Europe VPS | SSD Dedicated Servers
    Innovation - Professionalism - Dedication | Simple reasons to choose us for being your Hosting Provider!

Quote Originally Posted by tihhc View Post
    They reply slowly to who,you or your clients?I am also thinking of signing up for their gold reseller package.Their reviews are very good.One of their staff of sales department told me that their average response time for resellers clients is 10-15 minutes.

they are usually fast. remember that it's a holiday in US.

Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    they are usually fast. remember that it's a holiday in US.
    and they are around for good time.

Ticket responses are still typically within 4 hours, and we have added extra staff over the promotional period (extra hours too) to ensure we keep up with requests as fast as possible. Thursday was a holiday, but we still had staff on line to assist you - if you do have an open issue not yet resolved in a timely fashion, feel free to PM me the ticket number. If its in regards to account migration assistance, we are running at about a 1 to 2 business day lead time on those right now, and we have extra staff on hand to assist with those as well.

Thank you, and happy black friday to you!
    Colohouse | P: 877-539-4638 | E: hello@colohouse.com
    Dedicated Servers | Cloud VPS | Colocation | Web Hosting | Public & Private Cloud | IaaS & DRaaS
    Data Centers: New York | Chicago | Miami | Colorado | California | Amsterdam

I signed up when the deal went down and I've been very impressed.

Just bear in mind that they're swamped by new sign ups, so allow a bit of extra time for non-urgent tickets.

After you order a package, you 'll be wait from 12-72 hours to setup everything, include WHMCS license key, SSL and other extra stuff. You 'll receive login detail to your reseller account after 10 min when you purchased.

I checked and confirmed so they 'll reply you very slow. But when done everything, this is okey, because I don't have any problem with their server. No downtime, no database lost.

Note: You can ask them to change SOA record to ensure all are whitelabel server for you.

Good luck,

i just signup to, over all they have nice server and nice support..
    the problem is i want move from old reseller to turnkeyinternet.
    they need all my client password, i dont know all my client password. so i must reset one by one my client password..
    this is waste my time...
    here is last message ticket reply :
    "This will not work. We need the password for each account in order to transfer them. Since you don't have root access, you will need to provide username and passwords for each account in order to migrate them."

Quote Originally Posted by reload22 View Post
    i just signup to, over all they have nice server and nice support..
    the problem is i want move from old reseller to turnkeyinternet.
    they need all my client password, i dont know all my client password. so i must reset one by one my client password..
    this is waste my time...
    here is last message ticket reply :
    "This will not work. We need the password for each account in order to transfer them. Since you don't have root access, you will need to provide username and passwords for each account in order to migrate them."
    you dont need to login and input the password on each cpanel.
    just login via your whm and make the full backup cpanel to each account and give them live link to the backup file
    I Love Web Hosting Industry

Wish they had SSH for their virtual accounts... this would make moving over sooo much faster
    major pain now...
    Last edited by JohnnyUtah; 11-27-2011 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pointsense View Post
    you dont need to login and input the password on each cpanel.
    just login via your whm and make the full backup cpanel to each account and give them live link to the backup file
    yes, but still waste my time...
    at whm i cant access create backup..
    so i must login every account and create backup one by one...

All my sites on the SEO hosting down at the moment, but my friend SEO hosting works, i will re-think about this hosting now, there is no any notice b4 down.

I just submit a ticket, no reply atm

=============================================
    Well, problem solved now
    Last edited by johnnyfu829; 11-28-2011 at 10:46 AM. Reason: hosting back now

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyfu829 View Post
    All my sites on the SEO hosting down at the moment, but my friend SEO hosting works, i will re-think about this hosting now, there is no any notice b4 down.

I just submit a ticket, no reply atm
    What SEO Hosting....who are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by XTremo View Post
    What SEO Hosting....who are you talking about?
    reseller hosting with tons of ded IPs

I just bought VPS from them. Though VPS is not ready but I am very much satisfied with their services. Support is informing me all the steps taken by them. Due to Black Friday special offer they are very over loaded. I highly appreciate their live chat team too. I got angry on them as my VPS is not ready but they did not react. I am sorry to live support team about my this act.

I wish them best of luck.

i will leave this hosting and back to my old reseller because im almost unsatisfied.
    they ask me to create backup all my client...
    after i ask migrate they said :
    You only receive 20 free cPanel migrations, each migration after that is $1.50 per migration. Please confirm you would like to move these additional accounts for a $36 total charge.

Thank you.

Turnkey Internet
    "IT On Demand"
    i'm only have few client.
    but my reseller have more than 30 client.

if you have many client stay away from turnkeyinternet because you will lose your money for the first time..

their server not bad.

until now i still thinking, back to my old master reseller or moving to turnkeyinternet.

im worried later if they charge any additional cost

i'm only have few client.
    but my reseller have more than 30 client.

if you have many client stay away from turnkeyinternet because you will lose your money for the first time..

their server not bad.

im worried later if they charge any additional cost
    Hi Reload22 - to be clear, you do NOT have to pay us to migrate all those sites, we actually have a completely FREE built in self-migration tool called the Zamfoo migrator, you simply make your cpanel backups, ftp them to a folder, and they get imported to your account.

If instead you want our team to do the free migration assistance for you (where we go, copy/backup, ftp, and restore manually all your accounts) we provide this for free up to 20 accounts, then a nominal cost there after. We have had that limit in place to help provide a reasonable balance of price/value and service - for those that have a large number of accounts to migrate you can do it for free, yourself, or have us do up to 20 for free.

I hope that helps, if you are not familiar with the free method of migration for your sites in our knowledge base here: https://secure.turnkeyinternet.net/c...mate+Reseller/
    Colohouse | P: 877-539-4638 | E: hello@colohouse.com
    Dedicated Servers | Cloud VPS | Colocation | Web Hosting | Public & Private Cloud | IaaS & DRaaS
    Data Centers: New York | Chicago | Miami | Colorado | California | Amsterdam

If you have many client then go for VPS, maybe a bit expensive including the control panel license but it's easier for you to move next time..
    MyLabuan Web Design and WordPress Hosting : Shared & Reseller Hosting|VPS Hosting|Email Backup Services|Domain Services
    Join Us : MyLabuan FB

Quote Originally Posted by turnkeyinternet View Post
    I hope that helps, if you are not familiar with the free method of migration for your sites in our knowledge base here: https://secure.turnkeyinternet.net/c...mate+Reseller/
    ok. thanks,,, i will try this,,,

and will upload myself

Quote Originally Posted by MyLabuan View Post
    If you have many client then go for VPS, maybe a bit expensive including the control panel license but it's easier for you to move next time..
    Yes you right, but after i have grow up.
    Last edited by reload22; 11-29-2011 at 12:46 AM.

After read
    that very easy migrate account, thanks....
    now almost done.

You should have read the welcome mail properly reload.....all the info about the Zamfoo migrator and a link to the help docs was all there.
    You could have saved yourself a lot of angst....as I always say, if all else fails RTFM!