Thumbs up vpslatch.net 3 months Review

I have posted a 1 month review of vpslatch before. As i promised in that thread here is the 3 months review. Click here for the previous review

Im very happy about their service more than any provider. after 3 months anything has not been changed. Their support is awesome. Speed , Uptime and everything is really good.
    I must tell specially their support team is very proffesional and Know what they are doing.
    For these 2 months i have only posted 2 support tickets and all are answered under 30 minutes. ( one of the tickets about email script installation and other is a down time issue, but it was a fault in my isp. not in their end)

so far i can still rate them as below

Customer Support: 10/10
    Service worth: 10/10
    Uptime: 10/10
    Network/speed: 10/10

overall for 3 months: 10/10

I can recomend you the service.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lahirukk View Post
    For these 2 months i have only posted 2 support tickets and all are answered under 30 minutes. ( one of the tickets about email script installation and other is a down time issue, but it was a fault in my isp. not in their end)
    What do you mean it was you're ISP that made you're vps to have downtime? Can you tell us a bit more about that issue?

Thanks for a great review of vpslatch they are doing a great job! Keep up the good work VPS Latch!

Thanks for coming back and updating us about them. I too like to know more about the downtime issues. Keep us updated in the future. And I think they are really keeping you very happy.

Glad you're happy with vpslatch. I've heard a lot of good things about them.
    https://asrv.uk - free UK/USA cPanel web hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Sturdy Aric View Post
    What do you mean it was you're ISP that made you're vps to have downtime? Can you tell us a bit more about that issue?

Thanks for a great review of vpslatch they are doing a great job! Keep up the good work VPS Latch!
    I'm pretty sure it's self explanatory. His ISP had a hiccup, was preforming maintenance or some other downtime which led him to believe his VPS was having issues.

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    Thanks for coming back and updating us about them. I too like to know more about the downtime issues. Keep us updated in the future. And I think they are really keeping you very happy.
    What more would you like to know? The OP clearly stated that the downtime problem was caused by his internet service provider, so it was maybe just a quick maintenance on his internet provider.

OP - thanks for your contiuned review! We will continue to do our best.

He must have probably meant that he couldn't access it from his location. But the VPS had no downtime right?
    █ Diego Rodríguez B. - https://diegorbaquero.com
    █ Software Engineer @ Protocol Labs | Filecoin Saturn

Quote Originally Posted by Deroba View Post
    He must have probably meant that he couldn't access it from his location. But the VPS had no downtime right?
    Yea that is exactly what he is saying, I don't know why but some clients always seem to blame their ISP problems on us the provider. When it is clearly out of our control.

It's nice to hear something from another Sri Lankan. Anyways there were some ISP issues back at that time. They doing some maintenance for a long time and even broadband speeds crawled to a halt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturdy Aric View Post

I was unable to access one of my sites. my domain is a .lk domain name provide by my country. .that local company had a maintaince at their systems that time(but i didnt knw about this). first i thought it was a problem with vps. but other domains(.com , .us and a .net ) on the vps were working fine. Vpslatch team confirmed its not a problem with vps.

Quote Originally Posted by gunemalli View Post
    It's nice to hear something from another Sri Lankan. Anyways there were some ISP issues back at that time. They doing some maintenance for a long time and even broadband speeds crawled to a halt.
    yes thats true. thanks

I have only been with VPSLatch for 3 weeks now, so I am waiting to post my own review, but posts like this are why I went with them in the first place. Honestly, I couldn't be more happy. They have been prompt, courteous, and very professional every time I have had to contact their support, and I have had no downtime or network issues in the time I've been with them.

I absolutely couldn't recommend them more, I'm glad the OP is having the same experience I am .
    Last edited by Danny the Sea; 10-03-2010 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny the Sea View Post
    I have only been with VPSLatch for 3 weeks now, so I am waiting to post my own review, but posts like this are why I went with them in the first place. Honestly, I couldn't be more happy. They have been prompt, courteous, and very professional every time I have had to contact their support, and I have had no downtime or network issues in the time I've been with them.

I absolutely couldn't recommend them more, I'm glad the OP is having the same experience I am .

I have been with them for 4 / 5 months now and I could not agree with you more. Good job to the guys at VPSLatch, they are doing a stellar job

I honestly do believe so to, they are doing a great job, and are really a great team, in my fourth month with them now & have written a review for them to U can't miss an opportunity they are offering with that price and let it pass you by

Same here. Just 15 days with VPSLatch (after Virpus 19 servers hacked) and my PingDom shows full 100% uptime with VPSLatch. Support tickets are not only answered but completed in 30 minutes. Truly awesome. What's more awesome is that using a PROMO-CODE, I got Double of everything in same price. I can't LOL more right now. I am paying the price but getting the worth and peace of mind of it.

The only issue is that ping time is 1.5 times more than what I am getting from my another UK based VPS. My UK VPS gives 260ms ping time but VPSLatch gives 380ms ping time. I am located in New Delhi, India.

good to see that you returned and updated us with your experience with VPSLatch. Thanks for sharing ....

Quote Originally Posted by dsmedia View Post
    I honestly do believe so to, they are doing a great job, and are really a great team, in my fourth month with them now & have written a review for them to U can't miss an opportunity they are offering with that price and let it pass you by
    Thank you for the review, I am happy that you're happy with our services.

Quote Originally Posted by shamittomar View Post
    Same here. Just 15 days with VPSLatch (after Virpus 19 servers hacked) and my PingDom shows full 100% uptime with VPSLatch. Support tickets are not only answered but completed in 30 minutes. Truly awesome. What's more awesome is that using a PROMO-CODE, I got Double of everything in same price. I can't LOL more right now. I am paying the price but getting the worth and peace of mind of it.
    Thank you for the kind words, yes our service offers an ultimate peace of mind Please get in touch if you ever need any help.

Hope life is treating you well,

Adam

today more than 8 hours my vps at vpslatch get suspended because this vps have high load of cpu resource.

i was reply ticket to get fast respon and problem solve, but every ticket was reply so long more than one hours. after second ticket i get respon " I could see that the account "mysites" is using much resources. Please optimize the scripts and databases to avoid any issues. We will unsuspend you if you are ready to take immediate action regarding this."

not more 10 minutes i reply this message and ready to optimized this site, i hope vpslatch ready to unsuspend my vps. but 3rd message come to us after 2 hours and just want to confirm me to optimized my wordpress. and i was confirm too.

but ?? i'm just wait and wait.

-I can go ahead and start your VPS immediately. ????? --

i hope technical support vpslatch more be fast respon like as sales support

i'm not see one of technical support online today via live chat (02/09/2011 - GMT +7)

Quote Originally Posted by raiderhost View Post
    today more than 8 hours my vps at vpslatch get suspended because this vps have high load of cpu resource.

i was reply ticket to get fast respon and problem solve, but every ticket was reply so long more than one hours. after second ticket i get respon " I could see that the account "mysites" is using much resources. Please optimize the scripts and databases to avoid any issues. We will unsuspend you if you are ready to take immediate action regarding this."

not more 10 minutes i reply this message and ready to optimized this site, i hope vpslatch ready to unsuspend my vps. but 3rd message come to us after 2 hours and just want to confirm me to optimized my wordpress. and i was confirm too.

but ?? i'm just wait and wait.

-I can go ahead and start your VPS immediately. ????? --

i hope technical support vpslatch more be fast respon like as sales support

i'm not see one of technical support online today via live chat (02/09/2011 - GMT +7)
    That sounds bad. Do you not pro-actively monitor your scripts resource usage, so as to prevent yourself from falling in such situation in the first place.

Let's keep this thread on-topic

Raiderhost, you may privately e-mail me at adam.j@vpslatch.net or PM me for any concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by VL-Adam View Post
    Let's keep this thread on-topic

Raiderhost, you may privately e-mail me at adam.j@vpslatch.net or PM me for any concerns.
    thankz , i was send a message at your inbox