Hi from web hosting directory.

Hi there!
    I am new to web hosting and I am the owner of a few directories. Looking forward to learning things.
    Thank you.

me too! welcome! I've just found a host and need to figure out how to design a page!

What is the theme of Your website?

Dumb question sorry.
    You can try setting up things like wordpress to run as Your main site. Or many other CMS's most of them have many themes for hosting.
    Last edited by detoam; 01-19-2008 at 01:22 AM.

Not a dumb question! I'm helping my father setup a page for his business. He has had a travel agency for over 25 years that specializes in travel within asia. He just needs a place to show prices where he can update them.

I'm just trying to find an "asia travel" kind of theme.

If You are looking to spend money try templatemonster.com. For around $60-$70 You can find full website. There are of course a lot of sites that have free templates. I'll some of my friends see if any of them got something.
    I'll PM You if they do.

that'll be great, i'll check out the templatemonster and see. i don't mind spending that. I just told my father and he told me about 7 years ago he paid someone 1500 dollars to design a mediocre website and now the domain name is gone!

And he's also paying $30+/mo for hosting. O_O At least he's glad he can start saving money now.

Quote Originally Posted by detoam View Post
    If You are looking to spend money try templatemonster.com. For around $60-$70 You can find full website. There are of course a lot of sites that have free templates. I'll some of my friends see if any of them got something.
    I'll PM You if they do.
    He just needs something simple, just 2 columns with his company name / banner up top. On the left hand side just a few buttons, mainly hot deals, prices, about us, and contact us.

hi detoam i like u directory nice