What do you think about this free car scam?

What do you think?

http://tinyurl.com/g9utn (made it into tinyurl so they cant check referrer stats )
    Real url is adcarteam . com

They want 40 bucks to even get access to their information. I am thinking of charging it on my card and if they dont give a refund (if it's a scam) I'll just charge back. I just want to see if it's real or not.

Hahahaha...

I'll keep you all updated.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

All they do is sell you a list of companies that do this. You pay $39.95 for a list of companies that may or may not accept you and may not be in your city. Try Google instead to see if there are any near you. Most acceptances are based on where you live, where you work, mileage, where you park, and where they get max exposure.

Here is one that accepts drivers in PHILADELPHIA, NEW YORK, WILMINGTON, BALTIMORE and WASHINGTON, DC.
    http://www.adsmartoutdoor.com/drivers.htm

Here is another that says they have 1 available million drivers signed up but need advertisers. http://www.autowraps.com/servicesConsumer.htm

I think your chances of getting any money or a free ride are minimal.

i got a free car once, and it was delivered to my door. shame it was delivered burnt out and i think the driver(s) were under 16.

but it was a nice sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by VolkNet
    What do you think?

http://tinyurl.com/g9utn (made it into tinyurl so they cant check referrer stats )
    Real url is adcarteam . com

They want 40 bucks to even get access to their information. I am thinking of charging it on my card and if they dont give a refund (if it's a scam) I'll just charge back. I just want to see if it's real or not.

Hahahaha...

I'll keep you all updated.

Actually it is real, however if you have to pay for the information its a scam. There is a company called CarWraps (carwraps.com, they are the only original company that still does this, no money needed just fill out a application) you do actually get to drive a new car around for free, or if you have your own car wrapped they will pay you for it.

But this service has since died down, company's are now finding it cheaper to wrap there own car or a employees car and pay them for having it done.

Plus if you sit back and think about it its not really worth it, why you ask ?

When you drive a wrapped car, you must be highly visible. This means you must drive at least 100 miles back/fourth to work, etc. Now imagine if they issue you a large SUV thats wrapped, think about the gas money you will have to dish out. Another thing is that the track you via GPS, if your somewhere your not supposed to be or are not driving enough miles, they will yank your contract asap. I remember back in the day (i dont know now) they had a list of places you were not allowed to drive YOUR OWN wrapped car because the advertiser didnt allow it.

if you have 40 % extra then give it to me

We do not accept drivers from the following states:
    Alaska, Delaware, Idaho, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, Nebraska,
    New Hampshire, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
    Well that cuts me out of their picture
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••
    | | | |**The Top Web Hosts**
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Cheap Hosts Quality Hosts Coupons Save $$$

Hehe it's funny, you have to pay 40$ bucks to get access to all new cars you may desire. I wonders if ppl actually pay and what's the conversation rate

G
    PutFile.io — Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by essexguy
    i got a free car once, and it was delivered to my door. shame it was delivered burnt out and i think the driver(s) were under 16.

but it was a nice sentiment.

You've really sold Essex to me
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

scammmmmmm
    With more success comes more expense!

16. Do we offer a money back guarantee?

Yes. If you are not satisfied with this service, you can cancel your membership and receive a full refund. Because we value our reputation, we want your complete satisfaction!
    Try it out, atleast get a refund!
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)