Host that allows proxies

I'm looking for a fast, reliable host that will allow me to host a proxy. I don't need much space at all since I am more than happy with my current host, PerfectSQL (absolutely great) but they don't offer the kind of bandwidth that I would need in order to run a proxy.
    I'm looking to pay less than $10 per month paid monthly with no setup fee because setup fees are just ridiculous. If the host has a really good reputation and cpanel I wouldn't mind paying quarterly.
    I don't anticipate needing much support, but basic support should be available and knowledgeable.

Needed:
    200mb space
    100gb transfer to start, but ability to upgrade in the future if needed.
    cpanel
    fast and reliable
    Allow a proxy script

If anyone knows of a host that fits the profile then I would greatly appreciate a recommendation.

Thanks

LunarPages has a $30 setup fee unless you pay annually.

Good luck finding a host that will allow you to run an open proxy website.

There are so many things that can go wrong by running one... a lot of potential legal issues.
    RACK911 Labs | Penetration Testing | https://www.RACK911Labs.ca

www.HostingSecList.com - Security Notices for the Hosting Community.

Well it's going to be a proxy aimed at students that are behind a school filter who just want to play games or do something else that overzealous school filters block. I'm not anticpating that there will be a lot of illegal activity going on through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moncal
    Well it's going to be a proxy aimed at students that are behind a school filter who just want to play games or do something else that overzealous school filters block. I'm not anticpating that there will be a lot of illegal activity going on through it.
    Unless you have it filter out certain phrases / websites and such... you're in for a lot of illegal activity.

An open proxy can land you in a lot of trouble if it's abused...
    RACK911 Labs | Penetration Testing | https://www.RACK911Labs.ca

www.HostingSecList.com - Security Notices for the Hosting Community.

I am not sure of any hosts that will openly tell you if they allow that. your best bet is to contact them directly. Check out the offers section and start that way. You may have to wait a little longer for a response since that is an unusual request.
    GenerousWebHosting.com Home of Generous George the Red Monster.
    24/7 Live Chat Support - 99.9% Uptime - 30 Day Money Back Policy