Exclamation

just wondering if anyone is using a tera-byte server... How is the service, performance, etc...

Also...me and a few other plan to share it and total we probable use around 10 gigs max but one site has a irc server and is a 128kbps connection going to be enough then? It's not heavily used only about two dozen or so people actually use it on a regular basis...

thanks...

Ok anyone even if you don't have a server with them if you have heard anything about them that would be helpful too!

I have a server colo'd there, and they have been very good to me. Helpful and friendly. I am not sure if that's be enough for your situation, but I think the best thing to do is ask them. Worse case you could always up the line if it isn't enough.

I have a dedicated server with them and they are great. I have only noticed downtime for more than 10 minutes 3-4 times in half a year - and that was max 30-45 minutes and affected all Tera-Byte servers.

Their support is great and all people are very friendly. I'm not sure a 128 connection will be enough so I would suggest you go for a 256 connection.

server

I would have to agree with the previous poster, get a 256k connection. Other than that Ive heard nothing but good thing from them. Catalog.com and raqspace.com are good as well. Take a look at what we have to offer and give me a call if you ahve any questions.
    affordablecolo.com carrier grade colocation at a affordable price!
    Charles Baker - Company Operations
    1-866-316-HOST