Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation QuickWeb VPS review (Stay Away!)

Made the mistake of wasting my time signing up with these 'new zealanders'. They falsely accused me of providing incorrect contact information after I prepaid for over a month of VPS service with my verified paypal account. Then they said they were going to delete all my data in 24 hours. So I made this post, and filed a paypal complaint.

Too bad there company isn't based in the USA because they would be facing a civil lawsuit for libel...

Stay away from QuickWeb
      0 Not allowed!

I'm sure they would refund you, did you even ask them for one?
      0 Not allowed!

Wouldn't you refund someone's payment before you falsely accuse them of providing false contact information? They didn't even try calling my phone, I know this because it isn't ringing. It seems redundant that I should have to ASK for a refund after being treated like this.
    Last edited by Servinator; 06-20-2010 at 04:11 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

If their problem is with your contact information. Why don't you just prove it to them by faxing your ID or a utility bill or if something is incorrect just correct it, instead of having your account removed.
      0 Not allowed!

Oh really? Just fax them my ID and utility bill to stop them from deleting all my data? Oh really? Just like that... I'll get right on that, just as soon as I switch to a host that doesn't accuse me of these things in the first place. Much less threaten to delete my data!!! Unbelievable!
      0 Not allowed!

Well you are not reading ToS/AUP my friend, did we delete your data?

For everybody's information this is what he provide as info:

Firtname: vacationing
    Lastname: incostarica.com

Address: General Delivery

We are just simply implementing our ToS/AuP which you agreed to when you sign-up.

I do not think we are doing something extra ordinary here by asking responsible customer to provide correct contact details and the fact that your account is not deleted whatsover i cannot see anything that warrants this king of thread.

If you are not happy you can cancel your account and we are happy to fully refund your payment as we cannot tolerate this king of childish attitude from our customers.

Get your fact straight mate, we did not delete your data and you were not asked to provide any ID, we are simply asking you to provide correct contact info that's all. With all these scammers and spammers around we have a tough stance on this matter and sorry if we offended you.

Also i'm not sure if you already have data in your VPS as the email notice sent to you minutes after your Welcome email has sent, so this guy is just here to tarnish your reputation.
    Last edited by QuickWeb-Roel; 06-20-2010 at 04:24 PM.
    QuickWeb™ -We Host Servers Like a Boss!
    New Zealand - USA - UK - Germany Virtual Servers
    Worldwide hosting provider with proven 24x7 and 25-Minute Support!
    www.quickweb.co.nz
      0 Not allowed!

Holy Shneikies! Someone gave you the name of their business for a business hosting account? OMG? WTF are you going to do? I don't know how you could possibly deal with such a situation, except by diclosing your customers info on a public message board...

Clearly QuickWeb IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL HOST ON THE PLANET.

WHY ARE THEY GIVING OUT MY PRIVATE INFORMATION?

TALK ABOUT THE TOS/AUP SOME MORE, I STILL DON'T HAVE A REFUND.
      0 Not allowed!

We have received tons of emails from this customer cursing us, we have all of these documented, we now have no option but to terminate this guy's account and warn everyone avoid this guy. you now know the domain as above.
    www.quickweb.co.nz
      0 Not allowed!

Lest we forget, my actuall mailing address IS

General Delivery
    City, State, Zipcode

OMG? Seriously? This guy lives in a place that doesn't delivery mail to houses? Holy Moly! Maybe he lives in Colorado, way up in the mountains where EVERYONE RECEIVES GENERAL DELIVERY MAIL AT THE POST OFFICE.

Clearly a scammer, the guy had the nerve to pre-pay for his VPS with a VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH THE SAME ADDRESS. GENERAL DELIVERY.

WHERE IS MY REFUND?
      0 Not allowed!

ToS and AuP violator does not qualify for any refund of any kind, i mean after threatening us with all your nasty email? good luck on your next host!
      0 Not allowed!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Servinator View Post
    Holy Shneikies! Someone gave you the name of their business for a business hosting account? OMG? WTF are you going to do? I don't know how you could possibly deal with such a situation, except by diclosing your customers info on a public message board...

Clearly QuickWeb IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL HOST ON THE PLANET.

WHY ARE THEY GIVING OUT MY PRIVATE INFORMATION?

TALK ABOUT THE TOS/AUP SOME MORE, I STILL DON'T HAVE A REFUND.
    On order forms it is generally first name, last name, and business name and they are supposed to be filled out according. Often times when customers are unwilling to disclose accurate information they have intentions of using the service for malicious reasons or it is a fraudulent payment. This is likely the reason why your account would be disabled as QuickWeb is just trying to protect themselves.
    linveo.com | Shared Hosting | AMD and Intel KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers
    Direct Admin | VirtFusion | TenantOS | 24/7/365 Support
      0 Not allowed!

* THE TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by QuickWeb-Roel View Post
    ToS and AuP violator does not qualify for any refund of any kind, i mean after threatening us with all your nasty email? good luck on your next host!
    Really? You are going to refuse me a refund? So in NZ it must be legal to take payment for a service, and not provide it while keeping the payment? Really? Should I contact the NZ police to verify that?

Maybe I'll just call my credit card company and leave you a nice big CHARGEBACK.

I paid for service, you refused to provide it, so send me a complete refund or continue to have every single possible future client on WHT know exactly how you run your business.

So far you have...

1. Disclosed my private information
    2. Threatened to delete my data
    3. Refused refund

Clearly QuickWeb is the most unprofessional hosting company on the planet.

Soon, when someone searches for your company on google, they will find this stunning review.
      0 Not allowed!

this guy is calling us nigg3r and we receive some crazy/nasty email, i cannot understand why this guy went berserk we are just simply asking to fill-up his account information correctly which all clients we have happily provided

Why not emailing us nicely and asking you cannot agree with the terms and we are very happy to refund you my friend and not to resort to this kind of dirty tricks.... also i see you already filled paypal dispute.

Also you can report to the mod for your so called personal information be removed, let them decide.

regards.
      0 Not allowed!

If you're unwilling to provide correct information it obviously sounds you're trying to commit fraud. Since fraud is quite common these days QuickWeb was only trying to protect you and themselves from fraud. QuickWeb didn't do anything wrong.
      0 Not allowed!

Unwilling to provide correct information?

Are you insane or just oblivious?

I have provided nothing but 100% correct contact information.

Paid in full with my verified paypal account of 7 years.

QuickWeb cancelled my hosting account, deleted my data, and refused to refund my paypal payment.

Who is the scammer here again?
      0 Not allowed!

Unwilling to provide correct information?

Are you insane or just oblivious?

I have provided nothing but 100% correct contact information.

Paid in full with my verified paypal account of 7 years.

QuickWeb cancelled my hosting account, deleted my data, and refused to refund my paypal payment.

Who is the scammer here again?
    Seeing you also abused their staff members with using abusive words.. you are clearly in the wrong. No host tolerates such abusive words and would have terminated you instantly already.
      0 Not allowed!

Clearly I am in the wrong. I paid for service, had my data deleted, didn't receive a refund, and I called them a name that clearly describes their activities.

Clearly I am in the wrong here. I mean, shouldn't I be sending QuickWeb hosting more money for this great service?
      0 Not allowed!

Clearly I am in the wrong. I paid for service, had my data deleted, didn't receive a refund, and I called them a name that clearly describes their activities.

Clearly I am in the wrong here. I mean, shouldn't I be sending QuickWeb hosting more money for this great service?
    Every host would of terminated you instantly with NO refund after your threats and abusive words.
      0 Not allowed!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by HL-Adam View Post
    Every host would of terminated you instantly with NO refund after your threats and abusive words.
    Clearly you don't understand the law in the United States.

It is Fraud when you offer to provide services, then refuse to provide them, and refuse a refund.

That is called Fraud, otherwise known as QuickWeb hosting, the most unprofessional host on the internet.

Since I am now leaving a nice review of Quickweb on WHT, webmasterworld, digitalpoint forums, and many other places, I can also leave a nice note about VPSLatch too since you seem to be on the QuickWeb bandwagon.
      0 Not allowed!

Clearly you don't understand the law in the United States.

It is Fraud when you offer to provide services, then refuse to provide them, and refuse a refund.

That is called Fraud, otherwise known as QuickWeb hosting, the most unprofessional host on the internet.
    Wow...

I believe it states in their terms of service that they don't allow threats or abusive words? I'm not sure about that though, must providers have that in the TOS. Since you legally agreed to the terms of service when you signup for a service, you and the service provider must agree and abide the terms of service.

Since I am now leaving a nice review on Quickweb on WHT, webmasterworld, digitalpoint forums, and many other places, I can also leave a nice note about your company too since you seam to be on the QuickWeb bandwagon.
    Good luck.
      0 Not allowed!

Dude, you are alone. Nobody on this forum thinks you are in the right at all. Frankly, you sound like a lunatic and should probably get some help.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HL-Adam View Post
    Wow...

I believe it states in their terms of service that they don't allow threats or abusive words? I'm not sure about that though, must providers have that in the TOS. Since you legally agreed to the terms of service when you signup for a service, you and the service provider must agree and abide the terms of service.

Good luck.
    First of all I never threatened anyone. The only name I called them was after they deleted my data then refused to refund my payment. OMG? He did what?! Clearly I am in the wrong for calling someone an AHole after they delete my data and refuse a refund.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes you basically nailed it there... and look around, no one seems to be on your side. Face the facts.
      0 Not allowed!

you will not be asked if you filled-up the forms correctly you did not even put your name and address in there and you call that 100% accurate? you filled for paypal dispute so what we can do? another ToS/AuP violation and you are no longer customer.

Why not make a public apology and we are happy to start all over again... fill-up your account details correctly and let's move forward? i know you are upset and if you just breath in and out... have a cup of coffee maybe and upon realising "ah cool, it's just simple... they just want me to provide correct details which i think haven't filled up properly" contact us nicely afterward then there should be no trouble here.

Your VPS by the looks of it is just suspended pending outcome of paypal dispute you filed... but then by the looks of it you are just clearly harassing us with your false claims and the fact that we did not do anything form you than asking you to fill-up the forms correctly and your VPS is up and running but we need to suspend due to paypal dispute.
    Last edited by QuickWeb-Roel; 06-20-2010 at 05:25 PM.
    www.quickweb.co.nz
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by QuickWeb-Roel View Post
    you will not be asked if you filled-up the forms correctly you did not even put your name and address in there and you call that 100% accurate? you filled for paypal dispute so what we can do? another ToS/AuP violation and you are no longer customer.

Why not make a public apology and we are happy to start all over again... fill-up your account details correctly and let's move forward? i know you are upset and if you just breath in and out... have a cup of coffee maybe and upon realising "ah cool, it's just simple... they just want me to provide correct details which i think haven't filled up properly" contact us nicely afterward then there should be no trouble here.

Your VPS by the looks of it is just suspended pending outcome of paypal dispute you filed.
    Great idea. You should make a public apology for disclosing my domains, private information, refusing a refund, etc

Then we'll see if I can't edit the review to make sure everyone knows you did give me a refund without me having to put a charge-back on your paypal account, take you to court in the US and get a default judgment allowing me to seize your domain name, etc

edit: I did give you 100% complete accurate account info, I gave you my real mailing address, and my real company name.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast