EuroVPS = Best VPS hosting provider

A while ago I decided to move to VPS. I did an extensive research and I concluded to EuroVPS. From my experience so far these guys are PROFESSIONALS and really know their job. Their service and technical support are second to none.

THANK YOU EuroVPS

Rouho,

What domain do you have hosted with them? Which plan did you choose? How long have you been with them?

one of the domains is :

www.bodossaki.gr

I am on a Windows VPS with plesk control panel (512MB RAM).
    I singed for my account at the end of May (30 or 31). It is not a great deal of time but my friend let me tell you that until now the tech support requests (most of them are related to my lack of knowledge in some issues) have been answered within minutes! They are very helpfull and their service is excellent.

While it's great that your happy with EuroVPS a review based on a less then two week experience is really not very indicative of a host's services (particularly since there are no details of your experience).

Come back after 3-6 months and let us know what you think then.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    While it's great that your happy with EuroVPS a review based on a less then two week experience is really not very indicative of a host's services (particularly since there are no details of your experience).

Come back after 3-6 months and let us know what you think then.

Surely i will come back in 3 months (besides I have signed for a three month plan), however I have to admit that after trying several hosting providers, for many years now, I can see the difference. Believe me I am not a client who is easily satisfied or impressed. But in these two weeks EuroVPS has amazed me.

I will make sure to update my review before the end of the first 3month term.

I'm with EuroVPS for 3 months and i must say they rule. Great hardware! Support is awesome, staff knows what they do and they take care of things fast. No downtime so far. They are the best hosting company i have ever been with. As Rouho says I can see the difference too.

Rui
    Last edited by rasilva; 06-09-2008 at 04:28 PM.

I have to disagree, the VPs that i have with them is always going offline for no reasons had 3-4 problems with it there end. but i must say the support is wicked!

rouho I think you'll be very happy with them for quite some time to come I've been with EuroVPS for over a year and I agree that they are completely professional and reliable, I certainly wouldn't switch to another host.
    Koroush Ghazi
    Owner/Author
    TweakGuides.com
    Currently Hosted by: EuroVPS

It's the first review I read for EuroVPS. Don't forget to update your review again in few months

I've been for EuroVPS for nearly 2 years and can recommend them 100%. Vasilli and the guys really know their stuff.

I monitor the VPS i have with them (using Hyperspin) and have seen a 99.92% uptime with them since the start of this year (note: this is using 10 minute monitoring periods - the few outages there have been have been alot less than that).

The support is thorough, quick and professional and is escalated when appropriate. Response times to their network (within Europe) are around 30-35ms - which is excellent.

Only gripe? - they could be a bit more proactive with comms on some of the planned outages (which normally seem to be for emergency patches, applied early morning).

I'm considering purchasing with them again (just waiting for a promotion.... ;-) )

Hope that's helpful.

Cheers.

I've been with them for going on 25 months now, and I have nothing but positive comments for EuroVPS. I'm on a mid-range plan with them, and Euro has an excellent knowledgeable support staff.

I'm in the USA hosting both worldwide-interest and USA-only-interest sites, and their service works great "on the other side of the pond". It's quite speedy. You need not be in Europe to enjoy their service, and your speeds will still be quite excellent and responsive wherever you reside on this big ball of mud we call Earth.

For what it's worth.

I agree that eurovps support is awesome and quick, however, I have been with them for 2 weeks and my site has been down twice, I can't even get into my WHM and also their eurovps.com website goes down, I'm not very happy with them at the moment.

It's not specifically Eurovps, the network provider is actually experiencing problems as detailed in this thread in the outages forum.
    Koroush Ghazi
    Owner/Author
    TweakGuides.com
    Currently Hosted by: EuroVPS

Ah, thanks for that.

Thanks for the review. I will keep them in mind.
    ModulaOne Network - Premium, Reliable, & Affordable
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee. 15 Day Money-Back Guarantee.
    cPanel/ WHM | Nginx + Varnish | CloudFlare | Softaculous