eNom Reseller Account

You can buy domains for just $6.99/year

Visit http://www.thehostexpress.com/enom.php
    for more details

Natalie W
    COO, theHosteXpress

Setup $30.

-WC-

Can you tell me what makes your service better than say DomainPeople.com. And really anyone and chime in on that...we have been looking into being able to resell domains.

Thanks guys!

For just one time setup fee of $29.99 you can sell domains for $6.99 for life which includes hottest .US TLD

You get all features of eNom and you yourself may create sub-accounts- so what else !

You get complete control of your eNom reseller account and need not to depend on us at any stage.

Natalie

Ok, what happens if you quit your business - will that affect your resellers in any way. On the otherhand, what happens if a reseller of your's wants to be on his own and get an account at enom - can he then transfer all domains to his new account?

Just curious.

Many people, I came across has this doubt.

Please note even if I close down my business, your reseller account will not get affected in any way. You can still conduct business your way.

Also once you change your reseller account password. We have no access to your account and cannot tranfer yours domains to our account without your permissions.

(I have got it verified by enom regarding two above points)

-Natalie

You are able to raise the prices of your resellers without their knowledge or approval.

This is a good reason for people to be very careful whom they choose to be their parent reseller.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!