Buy Twitter Followers! | 20k for $20 | Money-Back Guarantee! | Cheapest Around!

Do you have a twitter account and need more followers? Are you tired of following others so they follow you back? What If I told you, we can provide you with up to 200 thousand twitter followers, for a wholesale price!

Twitter is a popularity contest, especially for businesses or websites that need to have a large clientele list. Most companies actually buy their twitter followers, as if you have more twitter followers, it leads people to think that your website or company is extremely important!

* All of our followers are safe, and will provide you with the popularity you need to succeed! *

We even offer a 100% money back guarantee in the case you do not receive your followers, we fail to provide you with a full report, or something goes wrong with your order!

Pricing & Packages

We currently offer a wide variety of packages, and our most expensive package is currently priced at 10 followers / cent ! That's amazing value for your money. We have served over 200 clients, all of whom have not been banned by twitter, and gain hundreds of followers per day due to their popularity!

You can find a full list of our packages here

Questions about the service? Add my Skype : planex.gm and i'll get back to you asap!
    Volt Serve - Lightning Fast Hosting Solutions

The thread title says 20,000 and your post says 200,000.

is it targeted ? or random

Hello, please add Skype: planex.gm. Also when you order please mention WHT.
    Volt Serve - Lightning Fast Hosting Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by jimjim135 View Post
    The thread title says 20,000 and your post says 200,000.
    They mean up to 200,000 followers. The lowest package is 20k for 20$

Excellent service, had all of my purchased followers within 48 hours like I was told. Can't beat the prices that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by sysc View Post
    Excellent service, had all of my purchased followers within 48 hours like I was told. Can't beat the prices that's for sure!
    Thanks for the great review!

I ended up losing 90% of the followers that I purchased.

Can you please explain this sysc?

I was just about purchase this service

Quote Originally Posted by SWH-Ritchie View Post
    Can you please explain this sysc?

I was just about purchase this service
    Purchased many a thousand for one of the Twitter accts I control, was great, now back down a lowly number. Lost about 95% of the followers paid for from these guys.

I really dont see how you can purchase followers at such insane rates unless they are bots which eventually get blocked, probably the reason why youve lost 90/95% already. The only genuine follower building services are ones were people are given incentives to follow - e.g. the twitter competition companies can generally increase your following by a few hundred if you need random untargetted followers,but at least some real people behind them.

* All of our followers are safe, and will provide you with the popularity you need to succeed! *
    Safe from what exactly? Hep? Hiv? TB?
    MattF - Since the start..

Have launched payment disputes on my purchases. Followers have dropped then re-recovered twice now, absolute farce. They seem to be no longer responding to e-mails.

What a complete rip-off,
    I hope you guys get your disputes awarded!

I am not sure what you guys expected. Buying followers is/has always been a bad idea. Curate and publish compelling content and you will gain and maintain followers.

If you lost a lot of the followers it is because you were not communicating with them and not engaging them. This type of service is like black hat SEO. Sooner or later you get burnt if you rely on shortcuts to marketing.
    CloudNexus Technology Services
    Managed Services

Quote Originally Posted by Coolraul View Post
    This type of service is like black hat SEO. Sooner or later you get burnt if you rely on shortcuts to marketing.
    I agree with you here...
    UK Based Proactive Server Management.
    Zabbix Enterprise 24/7 Monitoring.

when I go to the checkout it comes up with this error

Parameter Error
    A parameter error was encountered when attempting to process this sale.
    Please notify the supplier so that this can be resolved as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolraul View Post
    If you lost a lot of the followers it is because you were not communicating with them and not engaging them. This type of service is like black hat SEO. Sooner or later you get burnt if you rely on shortcuts to marketing.
    It's more likely that a lot of it was a botnet/spam net and they're just getting ripped apart quickly.

If you know some of the names of people that followed you, see if they still even exist in the system.

Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaAnime View Post
    It's more likely that a lot of it was a botnet/spam net and they're just getting ripped apart quickly.

If you know some of the names of people that followed you, see if they still even exist in the system.

Francisco
    20,000 used to just appear at the click of a button from these guys, most likely you are correct Fran!