Question Is Ventures Online down???

Big problems...all my sites are down and I'm with Ventures Online. I cannot access VO's website, and I don't remember the alternate site they had for network support.

Is anyone else having the same problem? Has anyone heard anything?

voinfo.net is there off site status page, but it looks like this issue has already been corrected as Venturesonline.Com is working for me.

I has just started working for me on my end. There must have been a problem with VO, just don't know what it was.

seems all my sites are down, and venturesonline.com itself as well as voinfo.net.

I can't believe it. It seems like the end of the world for me ATM.

I just got a portland communications error page when trying to access voinfo.net

Its down for me as well.

yeah problems are happening again...

I spoke to soon.....I can access now. lol

VO is still down most of the time now on their megaman server

I can't access any of my sites on pitfall.

VO's site is down.

voinfo.net is down.

Was there an earthquake in Colorado?

Well, now voinfo.net says...

Some hosting servers are experiencing intermittent packet loss, which may result in some service interruption.

Our engineers are in the process of isolating the issue, and we hope to have everything resolved shortly. We will post an update here once everything is back to normal.

Well my VO account's are down too! This seems to happen everytime I'm expecting an important email.

I'm not sure what it is but ever since the move I have had more problems then I had the last 2 years. I'm having email problems no one can explain, the server's been down for noticably period of times, the backups failed to have what I needed, and the tech support hasn't been the most helpful.

I am no longer a happy customer but I can't get my sites moved until next fall so I am justgoing to have to ride it out. Hopefully they get everything figured out.

VO stays down alot now. You would think they could at least
    keep e-mail going. Megaman is down right now for some unknow reason(they won't say why). It might be time to start looking around for a new place to move to.

* Re: Is Ventures Online down???

Originally posted by bushman
    Big problems...all my sites are down and I'm with Ventures Online. I cannot access VO's website, and I don't remember the alternate site they had for network support.

Is anyone else having the same problem? Has anyone heard anything?
    Bookmark this:

{You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 5 posts or more.} *rolleyes*

HTTP: slash slash WWW dot VOINFO dot NET slash INDEX.PHP

Even when most of the ventursonline.com pages/sites are down, I notice that this one is up and updated. Thumbs up for the constant updates, thumbs down for their REPEATED need for it these days.

I've been a happy VOSN customer for about 6 months now, but I have to say - the last 3-4 weeks and all of these megaman problems have really made me rethink my decision. As a reseller, all I've been doing for the last 3 years if hopping around to different resellers! DataPipe, AIT ... now VOSN. *sigh*

Hopefully things get sorted out, like yesterday.

Just for the record, whatever issues that may be occuring are not datacenter-wide. We have experienced no network downtime on the colo side of things.

- Mike Griffin

I'm baffled.

There was no problem, no question, no issue that I could stump these folks with during my first few months. (I think its been almost 5-6 months now)

Now, their service has been horrible over the last 2-3 weeks. I really wish I would have pointed a monitoring service at my domains when this first started happening, so I could get a more realistic look at the downtime. 2 out of the 3 times I check my domains are down, but I don't know if it is coincidense or things are really down THAT much.

I've heard from someone else that they haven't had a lick of downtime ... I wonder what the majority of service is like for VOSN recently?

I just can't fathom that people on the megaman server have been out of service for so long. Supposedly they replaced the whole server over a week ago ... but I still see notes on "RAID rebuilds" and controller issues, so apparently the new server was just lip service. *sigh*

We're on megaman and are down also. They said on my ticket they rebooted and all is up, however my sites are still down
    also

Originally posted by jumpdawg
    We're on megaman and are down also. They said on my ticket they rebooted and all is up, however my sites are still down
    also
    I wrote them a very long ticket asking them what the status of megaman was, what the status of the "new server" was, what the status of the account moves was, etc, etc. I spent a lot of time on the message, and they replied with a POS canned message, something to the effect of:

Thanks you for writing. We are currently investigating the issue effecting megaman. We appreciate your patience.

They probably spent the same 5 seconds skimming over and ultimately ignoring my message as they did cutting and pasting their reply. I'll be signing up with a new host tomorrow, no doubt about it.

I'm just so baffled by the whole thing ... the best service and support ever for the first 5 months, and the last 3 weeks have been a 180 degree turnaround. *sigh*