Looking for Windows Hosting for my req as given

Hello to WHT.

Can any1 suggest me a Good web hoster for my below requirement.Shared hosting

1) Unlimited/Many email accounts
    2) Spam Filter (No spam)
    3) Cheap hosting.
    4) Multiple domain (at least 10 domain)
    5) the websited hosted will be a website just containing information about products with a shopping cart feature.
    6) The website will be having info of products available from different brands and customer can search for his best needs easily. there will be pdf details available for download.

Kindly suggest me a better hosying company for my above req.

Thanks in anticipation.
    Last edited by baburaoapte123; 11-29-2007 at 12:30 PM.

Also i will be hosting an international domain .in

You might get better responses if you go into more details:

1. How cheap is "cheap"? Do you have a monthly price in mind?

2. Do you have any specific technical requirements? Do you need MySQL or MS-SQL included? What programming languages do you need supported?

Most good shared hosts are going to give you plenty of email accounts and decent spam filtering. No spam at all is extremely difficult for anyone (paid or free services).

Regards,

Wayne
    Applied Innovations (www.appliedi.net)
    Microsoft Gold Certified Hosting Partner, ASP.net Featured Host.
    Specializing in Windows Hosting since 1999.

Try and find a host which will offer you a free trial account.

cpanel = cheap / useful and hsphere = power . Both will get the job done for you google both of them or crawl the forums and I think you'll find your answer.
    Dave Parish
    (727)755-4033

How can you mention cPanel when thats a Linux cp? (Windows cPanel isn't available yet) He did say Windows in the subject line.

Unfortunately its comments like this that will confuse people.
    Regards,
    Leigh

Host High - reliable UK hosting

A budget would help and when you say multiple domains do you mean multiple sites or just the ability to point and manage multiple domains pointing to one site?

NO SPAM is not really possible, there is also the issue of false positives which are always possible.

We have anti-spam and it catches most spam and marks it as either spam-low, spam-med or spam-high, we don't delete any email other than email with viruses, so it is up to the customer to decide how they wish to deal with the emails that are marked as spam, for example filtering them into a spam folder or deleting them.

In hosting terms there is plenty of choice out there, check the listings in the offers forums.

hi

in reference to your antispam, i recommend finding a host with a expensive antispam solution preinstalled. Many email servers come with basic antispams or free antispams such as spamassasin, however their is some premium (paid) antispam solutions now available.

Spam is a pain, but finding the right host will help you to stop spam in your mailbox. (or at least help)
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Greylisting in SmarterMail actually knocks out around 99% SPAM. Add filters to remove the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Hosts View Post
    Greylisting in SmarterMail actually knocks out around 99% SPAM. Add filters to remove the rest.

it does allot, but not all, Smartermail+Greylistings is good, however we found Smartermail+Greylistings+Declude is excellent, Declude may not be cheap but its worth it (info on www.declude.com).
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

We don't use declude and have knocked SPAM from 100's a day to our many public accounts to virtually zero. I mean its almost a pleasent surprise when a SPAM gets through. We didn't think Declude was worth it and were right.

Smartermail + Greylisting has worked well for us too.. Declude is far too expensive..
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

by cheap i mean aroiund 5usd/month
    I don't currently have started creating my website but as i mentioned the website will have info of different products along with a search option and details in PDF form. the website will be database driven.

Multiple domain means different domain (Different websites)

reseller pack

i think u can go in for a small reseller pack ..
    david .c
    web hosting india , www.easy2host.in
    windows , linux -- webhosting / reseller hosting

Quote Originally Posted by sanudeep View Post
    i think u can go in for a small reseller pack ..
    V.Small indeed I would say.. 5 bucks a month is very little for a reseller account.

If you only want to host one site (but alias lots of domains too it) then you can find plenty of standard hosting accounts that will allow you that much for $5 and less. You might or might not get unlimited email accounts (But really how many email accounts do you really need, is 10, 50 or 100 enough?)

you have to look very much for a reseller pack so cheap, and even if you fiind such a host, it probably it's what you need

what aboout if i go for IXwebhosting business plan 9.95$/m for 12 month subscription

have also heared about Hostgator, bluehost, Lunarpages etc. but major of them are linux or unix.
    can you suggest me similar kind of hoster but for windows.

Lunarpages does do 8.95/mo Windows (Plesk) Hosting.