CoD4 Private Server

We have a very competitive clan for CoD4 but never had to worry about taking care of our server before. We are looking to get a 16-20 person private cod4 server in Chicago or NY. We are willing to pay more for better quality. Could anyone suggest high quality, quick response, great customer support hosts?

Thanks!

There's quite a few options when it comes to a host. The best advice I can give you is there is no 'best host' for anyone, or any team. Look around, get test servers, ask questions, and find a host best fit for you.

The few hours of research could save you a month of headaches :-)

Yea I have played in some very bad and very good servers before. I want to come up with a list of 5 or so potential candidates, hop in their servers do some testing, ask some questions, etc. I am willing to do my research I am just looking for a couple of names to look into.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigKahuna4637 View Post
    Yea I have played in some very bad and very good servers before. I want to come up with a list of 5 or so potential candidates, hop in their servers do some testing, ask some questions, etc. I am willing to do my research I am just looking for a couple of names to look into.

Thanks
    www.gameservers.com hands down, instant setup on all their services, and I've seen support tickets answered within 45 seconds, a maximum of 30 minutes. Plus they've got a very generous referral system!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G View Post
    www.gameservers.com hands down, instant setup on all their services, and I've seen support tickets answered within 45 seconds, a maximum of 30 minutes. Plus they've got a very generous referral system!
    I can second that!

Look on the CAL forums - there's more opinions there about all the different hosts.

I personally liked GameServers as well for the same reasons mentioned above. In fact, I think I may still have an active account with them which I don't use anymore because I don't play, if you're interested.

I also tested moReal, CyberSportHosting, and another small company which was bad. moReal is not bad, CSH is not bad, XeGaming sucks imo.

Along with the CAL forums, check out GSPTruth, ES Game Servers (http://www.esgameservers.com/serverhostlist.html) and ESportsGameServers(http://www.esportsgameservers.com/ga...host-list.html)

Bah gameservers is the walmart of GSPs.

If you are willing to pay for the quality, go with defconservers.com.

If you REALLY want to pay a premium, you could try nuclearfallout.net.