Thumbs up CRNC is Awesome!

My friend and I share rackspace in Telehouse through CRNC. We've been there for several months now without a problem. The network is rock-solid and James is extremely helpful and responsive (as anyone who's dealt with him can tell you).

I recently ordered a server from RackmountsEtc, and it arrived a couple of days ago. When I called in the order, I sent an e-mail with the specifications for my OS install/partitions..etc...I also explained I needed a root password set and I needed to be informed of what it was so that when the server was recieved, James could set it up for me. Needless to say, I was never given a root password. I informed James that this was the case, and that someone would need to login single-user mode and set a root pass. I was suprised to find that James offered to do this for me at no cost. Several days later I attempt to track the shipment of my server via UPS and the tracking number RME gave me. Tracking number is invalid...I have no idea where the server is. No response at RME. Finally, Brian (RME) responds to me and discovers that the server was actually delivered and accepted at Telehouse. I get in touch with James and he confirms this for me.

Today James went to setup my machine and set a root password (as we had previously discussed), only to find that there is NO operating system installed. My request for the OS install...specific paritions...specific software was completely ignored. Now I'm expecting to pay for remote hands (upwards of $75/h) just to get an OS installed on this machine. James sends me an e-mail offering to install the operating system for me. Two hours later I have a fully functional machine with all the specifications I had originally requested. Total damage: ZERO bucks.

If that's not service, I don't know what is. I've yet to be this content with a provider. If I can't give CRNC money for what they've done for me, the least I can do is recommend them to everyone. Service is amazing!

Might I ask what skin you are using for your demo?

Thanks. I try.
    James Cornman
    365 Data Centers - AS19151/AS29838
    Colocation • Network Connectivity • Managed Infrastructure Services

Originally posted by crnc
    Thanks. I try.
    And humble!

Originally posted by ikeo
    Might I ask what skin you are using for your demo?
    That is a custom in-house skin. It also integrates our in-house customer/support management system as well.

For something similar, you may consider using the DirectAdmin "enhanced" theme - which I was contracted to develop for Mark and John at DirectAdmin .

Ahhh it looks nice... Kudo's to your skin.. I know of the enhanced theme, I just saw that yours was different. Nice.

Everything I read about CRNC has been all positive as well even from competators on this board which was quite a shock to me.

Glad to see that where are atleast a few people in this business that want to help others besides just their bottom line at the end of the day and this would be a prime example of that.

James is a great guy and seems to do everything + more to make sure his customers are happy. The next time I am in need of colocation services, im very confident that James and his team can facilitate my needs and help me grow my business.

Regards,

Troy Bergman

Very nice review. Hope you're gonna buy James a beer
    Jay Sudowski // Handy Networks LLC // Co-Founder & CTO
    AS30475 - Level(3), HE, Telia, XO and Cogent. Noction optimized network.
    Offering Dedicated Server and Colocation Hosting from our SSAE 16 SOC 2, Type 2 Certified Data Center.
    Current specials here. Check them out.

Ive been a customer of CRNC and James for over 2 years, in fact I was his first dedicated server client. It was because his service, network, support, and dedication to clients that I started working for him recently. It’s been a pleasure being a client, and now a client and employee of James.

Originally posted by wsuff
    Everything I read about CRNC has been all positive as well even from competators on this board which was quite a shock to me.
    CRNC is a great shop, so I don't see why positive feedback should be shocking
    AppliedOperations - Premium Service
    Bandwidth | Colocation | Hosting | Managed Services | Consulting
    www.appliedops.net

Only because these tends to be the market where bashing of others is more common than positive feedback even by competing businesses

Originally posted by wsuff
    Only because these tends to be the market where bashing of others is more common than positive feedback even by competing businesses
    True, but its fairly unprofessional for other hosts to bash eachother openly.
    There are some people who would rather spread the love, than spread hate, because more than likely that love will turn into business later.
    AppliedOperations - Premium Service
    Bandwidth | Colocation | Hosting | Managed Services | Consulting
    www.appliedops.net

CRNC is excellent.
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation
    Remote Rsync and FTP backup solutions
    *** http://www.bqbackup.com/ ***

Gonna get another Two Thumbs up from Me also!. James / CRNC crew are great to deal with.

Can't wait for NJ facility to be operational, if you don't know what I'm talking about PM Concept.

-S

Yes - the NJ expansion is very exciting news . I'm sure rackspace is going to be significantly less money, since space in Telehouse is high demand and the network will be equally amazing. You'll still be able to benefit from CRNC's peering .

What did i miss

Whats everyone cheering about ??

Ahhh, CRNC, nice to see someone with positive comments on WHT again.

James, keep up your good work. Nice to have good review at WHT.

Thank You
    David.K
    WebHostingChat Where you Discuss & Chat about webhosting.
    DatacenterTalk DataCenterTalk.com (DCT) is a leading resources site for the Data Center community.