* a2b2 special offer

When I choose the special offer, can I still choose a UK-based server?

Does the price change after a while or will it be the same?

Is the special offer for all plans (Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting etc.) or for what?

I don't like the a2b2 website as it does not offer sufficient information.

How is the uptime and the speed at a2b2? Anyone with several years of experience at a2b2?

I have read all postings about a2b2. Therefore I know that the service is good. But the website is <ehm> silly...

Those first few questions are all best answered by their sales staff.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Is there a reason why you are not asking these questions directly to the a2b2 sales people?

BTW - we have a VPS with one of their other brands, and I can say the service is pretty good considering the very low price.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

My actual question is regarding your experience with uptime and speed.

I thought as I am asking this question, I may add some other questions as well. Didn't know that I would have to apologize for that...

Well, asking specific questions here that only the vendor can really answer is kind of silly, imho. The vendor is going to give you the only answer you can use to make a decision.

What's to stop me from telling you that yes, the price will change, when in fact... it might not?

With regard to asking about an *opinion* of a company.. then yes, this is the right place.

Uptime and reliability of our vps with the other a2b2 company has been very good, considering the very low price we are paying. We've been with them for over a year now, and have had no problems other then the occasional network hiccup, which is to be expected with any provider.

I have no problem at all recommending them.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

I believe I have replied to your sales ticket as we had one with some very similar questions but if not please email sales@a2b2.com and one of the guys will get back to you.
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com