Possible to change domain registration date?

As the title said.

The reason why i'm asking is because there're some numbers means “unlucky" in fengshui terms, especially regarding businesses.

I'm afraid not, unless the domain has just been registered you may be able to delete it and purchase it again, but the domain may not be available to register again due to the registry keeping hold of the domain.
    | Galaxy Web Solutions Ltd
    | cPanel, cPanel Reseller, Master Reseller, Shoutcast/Icecast + Shoutcast/Icecast Reseller Solutions
    | Cheltenham based servers housed in our own private rackspace. Server Colocation & VPS also available!
    | GalaxyWebSolutions.com | 0800 520 0107 | 01454 620 217

Quote Originally Posted by Ventrix View Post
    As the title said.

The reason why i'm asking is because there're some numbers means “unlucky" in fengshui terms, especially regarding businesses.
    If you believe in Fengshui why would you register the domain on such a date?

Serious question, i'm not into Fengshui but find it an interesting principle to follow/believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-GWS View Post
    I'm afraid not, unless the domain has just been registered you may be able to delete it and purchase it again, but the domain may not be available to register again due to the registry keeping hold of the domain.
    Not to mention someone could scoop it up and that's bad Fengshui for business.
    Doug
    Finance, Operations, and Business Executive

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    If you believe in Fengshui why would you register the domain on such a date?

Serious question, i'm not into Fengshui but find it an interesting principle to follow/believe in.
    I didn't register the domain name myself, it was previously registered by someone else and i just bought it down.

GoDaddy had a service to change the renewal date (not the original registration date).
    ☆☆☆ Cool Domain Names - DomainSale.link☆☆☆

Quote Originally Posted by GORF View Post
    GoDaddy had a service to change the renewal date (not the original registration date).
    The ConsoliDate feature GORF is referencing only works for .com and .net domains. For full details you can read this help guide on this feature.
    Mike

I would just let the domain expire and re-register it on a proper date for yourself. You can't change it now.
    My Site : Chi Chi's Floral [Under Construction - Link Coming Soon!]

Hosted by: Myhosting.com - 10 months and counting!

The registration date can only be changed if you let the domain expire then re-register. This is inadvisable as many domains that expire are swept up the instant they become available for registration. There is a good chance that you will lose the domain.

My advice is to ignore any superstitions about numbers. If your business fails, it certainly will not be because of the registration date on your domain name.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventrix View Post
    As the title said.

the date is very impossible to change,
    maybe next time, u'd better register it urself, as your wish.

Talking purely technically... it is, physically, possible to edit the "creation date" field of a domain name. It's only a field in a database, and anything that's in a database can be edited.

However... in practice the only way to get this done would be to bribe someone who has the right privileges on the system, and they'd probably risk losing their job, so I don't think it's going to happen somehow!