Host w/ right perl modules?

Hi,

I am looking to spend about 5-10 bucks a month for a site that should recieve a small/medium amount of traffic. I will be running a program that will require the following perl modules:

Carp
    Data:umper
    HTML::Template
    Digest::MD5
    DBD::mysql
    HTTP:ate
    Encode
    DBI
    URI::Escape
    POSIX

If you have any recommendations they would be greatly appreciated. My current host has not been very helpful and so I am looking for a welcome change. Thank you very much for your help!
    i beat the internet. the end guy is hard

Don't you actual host is willing to install those perl modules? is it a Cpanel host?
    Because its pretty easy to accomplish, just a few clicks.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Jedito - I am currently signed up with GoDaddy - I have to upgrade my account to be able to execute perl scripts (therefore I cant see what modules are installed).

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a host that would be willing to help me in a timely manner (i.e. faster than GoDaddy). Can you install perl modules through cpanel?

Quote Originally Posted by MadSkilage
    Jedito - I am currently signed up with GoDaddy - I have to upgrade my account to be able to execute perl scripts (therefore I cant see what modules are installed).

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a host that would be willing to help me in a timely manner (i.e. faster than GoDaddy). Can you install perl modules through cpanel?

You would need to contact the host directly to ask for those perl modules. I don't see you having any trouble finding one.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!

Go through the forums, and see which company has good reviews here. Most of the hosts will install the modules for you for FREE and that's not gone be a problem at all.

Happy Hunting

Thanks for your help - my searching was successful

BTW. You should be able to install or compile most perl modules and GD/ImageMagick inside your home directory. As long as you have linux hosting and shell access (witch is easy to find now a days).