Unmetered VPS in Europe

Hey guys,

I'm looking for an unmetered XEN VPS in Europe (preferably in Germany).
    Stability comes first.
    Then goes connection speed.
    Storage is not important.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Hi,

I'd try the "FIND A HOST" option here on WHT first, and see how it goes as I'm sure you'll get many good offers.

Good luck!
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Thanks,
    There is not too muchh choise of unmetered VPS plan in Europe there.

Any offers?

its difficult to get unmetered vps in Germany
    but you can try santrex.net
    but support is not that much good
    What happens to cloud when it rains ?

Thanks!
    In general what are the best German vps providers?

How about unmetered in the UK?

In the offer section there are multiple hosts in Europe offering this. Often it is mentioned as an extra or option. I'm sure you should be able to find a xen based unmetered vps in NL/DE/UK.
    YISP - High Bandwidth dedicated servers and colocation in YISP-AS(Amsterdam)!

Strato.de (3TB included ~ 10mbit unmetered)
    or HostEurope.de

strato.de looks great, however its all in German. Hope they provide XEN servers.

Thanks!

Are you looking for 10Mbps or 100Mbps unmetered VPS ?
    WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK :: cPanel Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting
    Dedicated Servers in UK by WHUK - Fully Managed UK dedicated servers with 24x7x365 Support.

Josh-A - I can start with a 10Mbit, but ifwould say no to a fairly priced 100Mbit.

kellyterryjones - It seems like their XEN servers are only located in the states.

Check on the VPS offers forums, http://www.hetzner.de/ offers unmetered dedicated servers if you are interested in a higher budget

http://serverorigin.com/virtualxen.php

ServerOrigin has unmetered servers available in Europe (Germany, UK, NL and France).

10mbit is about 3000GB per month, so as long as your getting this you don't specifically need unmetered.

Unmetered 100mbit is 30,000GB per month - that will be very expensive.

John
    Ultra High Performance UK VPS without compromise.
    HPe servers, Intel NVMe DC P3700/P4600 SSD
    https://clustered.net

This post title should have been "I'm looking for a provider that does overselling" ...

Thomas
    GPLHost:>_ open source hosting worldwide (I'm founder, CEO & official Debian Developer)
    Servers & our leading control panel and our Xen VPS hosting, which are already included in Debian and Ubuntu
    Available in: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Seattle, Atlanta, Paris, London, Barcelona, Zurich, Israel

No such thing as "Unmetered VPS" or "Unmetered Dedicated Server"
    otherwise I am looking for unmetered Dedicated Server for £1 per month for life, I will add extra around 50 pence for fully managed service with pro-active monitoring.
    Explore our outstanding VPS choices tailored to your budget, and we welcome reasonable offers.
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

Quote Originally Posted by alex-developer View Post
    No such thing as "Unmetered VPS" or "Unmetered Dedicated Server"
    otherwise I am looking for unmetered Dedicated Server for £1 per month for life, I will add extra around 50 pence for fully managed service with pro-active monitoring.
    Unmetered = There is a such thing. It simply means the bandwidth isn't "metered". Just like electricity. If they charged you a flat rate then you could use all that is available to you without being charged by usage.

Now "Unlimited" bandwidth is something which isn't possible..
    PeakVPN.Com | Complete Privacy VPN | Cloud Hosting | Guaranteed Security | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    PeakVPN | 31 VPN Servers | 17-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ PeakVPN.Com (Coming SOON) | ASN: 3915

Unmetered not necessary Unlimited
    Only that you're not being charged by the provider. But normally unmetered bandwidth only @ 10Mbit instead of 100Mbit.

which you prefer?
    ControlVM.com :: Elastic Cloud Hosting Alternatives to VPS Reliable Cloud Server
    Enterprise Hosting @
    Malaysia ● Germany ● USA ● Singapore
    We Accept: Paypal
    Alipay GrabPay Credit/Debit Card FPX Bank Transfer Bank TT

Quote Originally Posted by ServerOrigin View Post
    It simply means the bandwidth isn't "metered". Just like electricity.
    Where's that place exactly where there is electricity unmetered? There's no electricity company that does this, or they would have all equipment being abused, soon broken, and then the company would close down quick!!! Sure, a land lord can make it "unmetered" if he knows that the student that rents a small room wont be able to abuse it. But NEVER when you have a real home for a family.

Very good analogy indeed... If you want to apply that to web hosting, it's very simple. Should "unmetered bandwidth" then provide a very low quality network, so you don't care anyway ... Just like your power having a cap at 16A.

Thomas
    GPLHost:>_ open source hosting worldwide (I'm founder, CEO & official Debian Developer)
    Servers & our leading control panel and our Xen VPS hosting, which are already included in Debian and Ubuntu
    Available in: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Seattle, Atlanta, Paris, London, Barcelona, Zurich, Israel

Quote Originally Posted by gplhost View Post
    Where's that place exactly where there is electricity unmetered? There's no electricity company that does this, or they would have all equipment being abused, soon broken, and then the company would close down quick!!! Sure, a land lord can make it "unmetered" if he knows that the student that rents a small room wont be able to abuse it. But NEVER when you have a real home for a family.

Very good analogy indeed... If you want to apply that to web hosting, it's very simple. Should "unmetered bandwidth" then provide a very low quality network, so you don't care anyway ... Just like your power having a cap at 16A.

Thomas
    My statement was,
    Unmetered = There is a such thing. It simply means the bandwidth isn't "metered". Just like electricity.
    It simply means the bandwidth isn't 'metered' like electricity. I think I added an extra word causing confusion. I meant how the meter runs on electricity. Unmetered bandwidth means they don't watch the meter.
    PeakVPN.Com | Complete Privacy VPN | Cloud Hosting | Guaranteed Security | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    PeakVPN | 31 VPN Servers | 17-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ PeakVPN.Com (Coming SOON) | ASN: 3915