Indian Reseller Host

Anybody over here use any host with Indian Servers? In case you use one kindly give a feedback on the service as well.
    PromptSpace - Web Services
    Host4Geeks
    Shared Hosting, Domains, Email Hosting, SSL
    US & UK hosting

I recommend Hostdime. We have reseller accounts on their different servers for years. They have a datacenter in Mumbai(hostdime.in).
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    I recommend Hostdime. We have reseller accounts on their different servers for years. They have a datacenter in Mumbai(hostdime.in).
    They have their Shared and Reseller Servers with Spectranet,New Delhi. For some Reason don't go with Hostdime India.

Hi.....
    Anybody over here use any host with Indian Servers? In case you use one kindly give a feedback on the service as well.

znet & Hostgator.in also provide reseller hosting from India.

Definitely check out hostgator.in, have always heard good about them.
    LoopByte
    India Based Dedicated Servers, VPS & Hosting Services

There are many other hosts with Indian servers, other than Hostgator, Znet and Hostdime. I could see a few offers in the advertising forums.
    LeapSwitch Networks Pvt. Ltd. - Managed VPS / Dedicated Servers India
    CloudJiffy PaaS - Wordpress Cluster Hosting
    █ Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    AS132335 - India - USA - Germany - Spain - Portugal - Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Sreeganesh View Post
    znet & Hostgator.in also provide reseller hosting from India.
    Znet is bad. Never go for it. They charge on a premium basis and Allot 4% Resource per domain. Not to mention they're Next Manas-hosting.

@ OP, please tell us what is your exact Requirement?

You can also use local company, just search in google.in "Reseller Hosting Your City or local place name"

Znet is costly..
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company

is there any specific reason that puts you in situation to look out for Indian hosts only as per my knowledge bandwidth cost in india is expensive as compared to us/uk or any other part of world..unless you have a strong reason I would advise to look out for USA based datacenters
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanel®
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

Definitely check out hostgator.in, have always heard good about them.
    Well, I have a package with HostGator. Never used it much though due to regular issues with their services and my site being slow. I know they have been a very reputable hosting provider over a period of time, however for some reason I am not impressed with their hosting.
    I thought of HostGator.in to look for a VPS based in India. Just talk to them over the Live Chat (specific to hostgator.in) and you would know why I decided to stay away from them.
    Just to add, cancelling services with HostGator is a nightmare, my hosting package expires 25th Jan and when I stated that I do not want to renew the package, they asked me to fill up the "cancellation" form. Having filled up the cancellation form 4 times in last 3 weeks, this is the first time that they have opened a ticket for cancellation of services in my billing area (though I still haven't received a confirmation of ticket being opened). Now it's been close to 24 hours that I have filled up the form and it has still not been acted upon.

HostGator are operating out of CTRLS Datacenter in Hyderabad for their India operations. And, with that DC in question, all the best for your hosting needs.

Not that I am complaining, just giving you a heads up

All the Best!

P.S.:

It's google.co.in for India
    You can also use local company, just search in google.in "Reseller Hosting Your City or local place name"

Well, why you are exactly looking for indian based servers?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by WebCare360 View Post
    Well, why you are exactly looking for indian based servers?
    Legally you can't purchase a Hosting from other country and If you want to purchase anything then you must pay money in Indian Currency(Not in other currency)

Also read F.E.M.A Act
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company

Quote Originally Posted by WebCare360 View Post
    P.S.:

It's google.co.in for India
    .co.in is 2nd level domain so both are for India.

Quote Originally Posted by swatkats View Post
    Znet is bad. Never go for it. They charge on a premium basis and Allot 4% Resource per domain. Not to mention they're Next Manas-hosting.

@ OP, please tell us what is your exact Requirement?
    Quote Originally Posted by hostmonsterz View Post
    is there any specific reason that puts you in situation to look out for Indian hosts only as per my knowledge bandwidth cost in india is expensive as compared to us/uk or any other part of world..unless you have a strong reason I would advise to look out for USA based datacenters
    Presently we are offering hosting in US & UK. we would like to expand to the Indian market. However, before deploying in India we would like to test waters with a Reseleer package.

Quote Originally Posted by DewlanceHosting View Post
    Legally you can't purchase a Hosting from other country and If you want to purchase anything then you must pay money in Indian Currency(Not in other currency)

Also read F.E.M.A Act
    Thanks for the info. I will go through the said act.
    PromptSpace - Web Services
    Host4Geeks
    Shared Hosting, Domains, Email Hosting, SSL
    US & UK hosting

Quote Originally Posted by DewlanceHosting View Post
    Who told you that?
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

In certain cases you can get a good experience, but if your not lucky then you are unfortunate.