* ***** rating for webhostingtalk.com and rawserve.com

Dear friends:

Indeed, webhostingtalk.com is the best forum to request for the webservices. I posted a webhosting request for eparliament.org and eparliament.org.np about a month ago and in no time, I received a very encouraging response. And among others, what suited our requirement most is the offer from www.rawserve.com.

I proceeded with the rawserve.com and their service is really outstanding. They are so prompt and technically sound that I am really surprised.

Therefore, I recommend both webhostingtalk.com and rawserve.com, if you are genuinely searching for webhosts. My rating for both of the services are obviously ***** (5 stars).

Dr. Sichendra Bista, Chief Architect
    www.eParliament.org
    (shortly redirecting to rawserve.com, kudos to webhostingtalk.com)
    NetJustice@eParliament.org

Wrong forum for this, should go in the Web Hosting forum.
    LipWeb.Net
    "Less Lip More Service"
    Providing Quality Hosting at Fair Prices
    AIM: LipWebNet MSN: daniel[at]lipweb.net [color=red]

Sorry for posting to wrong forum!

Dear Lippy and others concerned:

Please pardon me for posting to the wrong section of webhostingtalk.com. Thanks for your alert, Lippy. Your motto sounds really impressive! All the best!

Dr. Sichendra Bista

you can simply edit the post. Remove all information except "Please delete mod"
    and move it yourself to the correct forum.
    • Ddos, DOS, Brute force protection • White Label Reseller Hosting. • Proactive Server Management
    • 20+ years experience! • sales@uncensored-hosting.com
    Uncensored-Hosting • X @UncensoredHost

Four hours later and it is still up there.

Another good advertising ploy. I'm telling you, we should all try this one.

I can promise you that this is a customer's true comments, and you can see their site here: eparliament.org .

You will find that as it is the middle of the night where he is, he would find it difficult to edit the post from the depths of his slumber. Also, as he is a charity worker, he has his regular job as a hospital worker, and so won't be online until this afternoon.

As I am speaking to him later, to help him install some new software for his site, I will ask him then to remove it if it makes you happy.

I think you have become cynical in your old age (whatever that may be), we are not all as bad as the worst of them here.

Thanks,

Saleem
    RawServe

MOD: please move or delete this, thanks
    www.RawServe.com
    saleem@rawserve.com
    MSN: saleem@rawserve.com | AIM & Yahoo: saleemcouk | ICQ: 179470970

saleem, I can only say it seems you got lucky with this client, very nice person.
    LipWeb.Net
    "Less Lip More Service"
    Providing Quality Hosting at Fair Prices
    AIM: LipWebNet MSN: daniel[at]lipweb.net [color=red]

* Folks,please be positive and give up hatred, jealosy and all other negative thoughts!

Dear DParley:

Please be positive, rather filling yourself with angst, hatred and jealosy. If my posting hurt someone, I apologize, but my intention was none of that.

I mean it and it is no more a marketing stunt. You know I have signed up an account with an Indian webhosting company and I had a bitter experience with their service and they exceeded all etiquettes.

I came across rawserve through webhostingtalk and I am extremely thankful for that.

May truth prevail on earth! And it is not bad to appreciate good works, whoever does it and in whatever form. Webhostingtalk itself is an example, if not for others, for me.

Please do not charge that it is a marketing stunt. eParliament.org does not represent any company except the whole humanity which also includes you. It has a bigger mission than you can find currently at www.eParliament.org. Once uploaded, you will find the essence and importance of the site to promote netjustice.

Please none except me and eParliament.org team is responsible for submitting the above notes. Please email me , call me at the address below.

BTW, I am a senior journalist-turned-medical doctor, and a grassroots organizers (you can fine more at http://giis.netfirms.com/aboutgi.html). This is just to let you know who I am. Else you can just download the files from eParliament.org and hopefully, you people may be interested to join the pious cause!

Thank you!

Dr. Sichendra Bista
    eParliament.org
    C/o Global Initiatives International Secretariat
    GPO Box 10422
    Kathmandu
    Nepal
    Tel: (9771) 4229970, (9771) 4781160 (Hospital)
    email: NetJustice@eParliament.org

* End of skepticism

I hope with the above post, I think the skepticism comes to an end! The forum moderator is entitled to delete or do whatever s/he wants if the posting does not deserve its presence.

Thank you again!

Thread has been verified and moved to appropriate forum.
    My 2 Cents.... (or is that 2.2 cents inc. GST...?)

Have a think about this : Programming is like sex. Make a single little mistake, and you'll be supporting it for the rest of your life.

Thanks to the mods, and for eParliament for backing me up.

Don't be so quick to jump on everyone. You might do better to take everything at face value until it is proved otherwise.

Thanks,

Saleem
    RawServe
    www.RawServe.com
    saleem@rawserve.com

Some people just can't handle the good stuff on here saleem. I wouldn't worry about it. Keep up the good work and good luck to your cause eParliament.
    www.square-network.com www.squarenetwork.com
    Now available in regular and dehyphenated.
    May 2003 Member of the Month
    Useless Community Liason Ever Since.

It's nice to know there are at least some understanding people here. I suppose every community has a few bad apples?
    www.RawServe.com
    saleem@rawserve.com