How to get through live sales chat at Wiredtree?

Hi,
    Anyone got any idea how i can get through to wiredtree's live sales chat ? Tried already like 2-3 times over a week or 2 already, on different days and time. It shows its online. But after waiting for few i get to the offline leave message page and last time , that was a week ago left the message if this is how technical support works (aka never online live) , no one got back.
    Have one or 2 questions for the sales people, but can never get a response from their sales department. So anyone got idea if their technical department works similarly or is more efficient and responsive and also how exactly can i talk to their sales department ?
    Cheers

__________________█View My DNS provides Dns Report, Is my Website Down checks and more █ Clients testimonials:" These guys are very responsive and understanding. I love them."-"I have been with this company for over 2years now. Zero down time "-"The ONLY web hosting company that I recommend to use"->█ A1 Web Hosting Solutions█<- Ultimate Proxy Hosting @ ->phpproxyhost.com<-

It would be a good reason for me to move on if I wouldn't be able to reach any sales contact.

Hi Bunny,
    We do not offer live chat technical support, and our sales chat isn't 24/7.
    Rather than making this post you could have opened a sales ticket and you probably would have already received a response to your questions If someone on livechat is not available when you want to chat, then please simply open a ticket or give us a call. Feel free to PM me or send me an email and I can help as well.
    Thanks,

__________________█ Zac Cogswell█ WiredTree Managed Hosting - Fully Managed Dedicated Server and VPS Hosting█ LiteSpeed Web Server now available on all servers!█ zac@wiredtree.com 866-523-8733 / 312-447-0510

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiredTree Zac

Hi Bunny,
    We do not offer live chat technical support, and our sales chat isn't 24/7.
    Rather than making this post you could have opened a sales ticket and you probably would have already received a response to your questions If someone on livechat is not available when you want to chat, then please simply open a ticket or give us a call. Feel free to PM me or send me an email and I can help as well.
    Thanks,

Wait is ticket thingy different than leave an offline message thing which u get after waiting for online sales (which is what it says anyways from dropdown thingy)?
    My bad if thats the case. Cause i been waiting to hear back to my offline messages i sent. But if thats the case, such page should not exists, for you might loose potential clients if they do not hear back to their offline message. For they might think their message went through but infact it did not ?
    O so technical support is via tickets only ? What if its an emergency ?
    @ServerBoost dunnoo whats the story of live sales chat showing online but all the time redirecting to offline page. But sales is totally different area than technical but you kinda do get worried though,for first impression is the last impression as they say (they = humans)
    PS: will submit ticket now, but i am sure i asked those questions few months back do not exactly have anything on file/email so cannot go back and check the replies.

__________________█View My DNS provides Dns Report, Is my Website Down checks and more █ Clients testimonials:" These guys are very responsive and understanding. I love them."-"I have been with this company for over 2years now. Zero down time "-"The ONLY web hosting company that I recommend to use"->█ A1 Web Hosting Solutions█<- Ultimate Proxy Hosting @ ->phpproxyhost.com<-

Last edited by Energizer Bunny : 11-12-2008 at 01:18 PM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Energizer Bunny

Wait is ticket thingy different than leave an offline message thing which u get after waiting for online sales (which is what it says anyways from dropdown thingy)?

WTF Bunny. Just send an e-mail to sales@wiredtree.com and wait for a reply.

Bunny,
    When you left a message did you get an email back from us right away with a ticket ID? If you did not then we probably did not get the message or could not respond to the address. In any event, I did receive your PM here and I will be responding to it shortly.
    Our support tickets are handled very quickly, especially emergency requests, but you can also give us a call (toll-free if you are in the US) at any time as well.

__________________█ Zac Cogswell█ WiredTree Managed Hosting - Fully Managed Dedicated Server and VPS Hosting█ LiteSpeed Web Server now available on all servers!█ zac@wiredtree.com 866-523-8733 / 312-447-0510

Quote:

Originally Posted by RossMAN

WTF Bunny. Just send an e-mail to sales@wiredtree.com and wait for a reply.

O my bad Too lazy to email these days for odd reasons, must be xmas season when bunnies look for gifts under the trees .
    I did get in touch with live sales chat thingy, had few questions, but was surprised that no transcript of chat was sent. Helps a lot to have a copy of the same.
    @Zac strange that offline thing did not work for me. I used one of my many yahoo email ids. Both times too . Does the offline thingy works ? Did you try it yourself ? Maybe its broken for things break at times when you dont expect them to.

Odd, when I spoke to WiredTree I just called during the day and spoke to someone, was not a problem at all. Sales was very easy to talk too. Also, email works wonders

__________________AllureHost LiteSpeed cPanel Web Hosting

I contacted WiredTree sales via phone (toll-free number), waited in a very short queue, and spoke with a knowledgeable person there (James). He answered all of my questions quickly and competently ... and WiredTree got my business.
    As for technical support, I've submitted a number of support tickets through their Grove system and have received quick responses.
    I'm very impressed so far.
    -john