International VPS Providers?

Hi all - I am wondering if anyone knows of any decent VPS Providers in the following countries:

France
    Italy
    Germany
    Netherlands
    Spain
    Australia
    Denmark
    Norway
    Switzerland
    Brazil

I have found one called GPL Host that seems to do a few of these , but as of yet , haven't had much success getting it working properly.

Thanks very much!

Hi,

In Spain I know at least 2, in no particular order:

hostalia.com
    webstudio.es
    DirectorioVPS · List of VPS plans around the world
    ComunidadHosting · The Largest Web Hosting Forum In Spanish!

Aaron,

did you find any of them.. ?
    let me know if you did..
    I'm also looking for some

ed

i wouldnt recommend vps4less. i dont know if they are still in business, tickets not replied, sometimes got lame answer
    HostWaves.com Managed Drupal e-Commerce Hosting/Web Development Service for SMB/SME/SMI.

Hi aaron,

It's a shame that you didn't get in touch with us, I had no return from you. We normally provide quite fast support. What was wrong with us? Can you get in touch privately as this forum is really not the place to do our support and customer relation?

Thomas
    GPLHost:>_ open source hosting worldwide (I'm founder, CEO & official Debian Developer)
    Servers & our leading control panel and our Xen VPS hosting, which are already included in Debian and Ubuntu
    Available in: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Seattle, Atlanta, Paris, London, Barcelona, Zurich, Israel

The prices in Malaysia are quite high, we had collocation quote at more than double the rate of what we have in Singapore. If the prices are low, then the quality is desperately bad. I wouldn't advice Malaysia at all.

Thomas
    GPLHost:>_ open source hosting worldwide (I'm founder, CEO & official Debian Developer)
    Servers & our leading control panel and our Xen VPS hosting, which are already included in Debian and Ubuntu
    Available in: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Seattle, Atlanta, Paris, London, Barcelona, Zurich, Israel

Quote Originally Posted by gplhost View Post
    The prices in Malaysia are quite high, we had collocation quote at more than double the rate of what we have in Singapore. If the prices are low, then the quality is desperately bad. I wouldn't advice Malaysia at all.

Thomas
    just want to share some experience. looks or malaysian provider utilizing Jaring as their datacenter. it is pricey because of the the bandwidth. avoid the one that use MyLoca or Netmyne, believe me, Jaring has best net route to international carrier.
    HostWaves.com Managed Drupal e-Commerce Hosting/Web Development Service for SMB/SME/SMI.