Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Google Sandbox

Google Sandbox

How do you know if your site is in the google sand box?
    How do you get your site out of the google sand box?
    Visit today: PHP and Design Talk, Tutorials & Discussion
    http://www.goodphptutorials.com/

Your site is in the sandbox if it has some links and it's not ranking in the top 100 for a slightly competitive phrase that it's optimized for. Depending how you look on it all new sites are in the sandbox. The time they spend there depends on links. Quality of links beats quantity of links. Pick up a large number of quality links quickly and your site will rank for relatively competitive phrases quickly. Pick up a few quality links more slowly and you'll emerge from the sandbox more slowly.

Let's say your domain has been registered for more than 2 years, and its optimized for a certain keyword, but not even showing up in the top 100 SERP, is there a way to get your site out of the sand box?

There is no such thing as the sand box.

Quote Originally Posted by websoltech View Post
    Let's say your domain has been registered for more than 2 years, and its optimized for a certain keyword, but not even showing up in the top 100 SERP, is there a way to get your site out of the sand box?
    Sandbox is a known issue for new sites. It may last for 6-8 months but not for two years...

Can you share your domain and keyword with us?
    PRWebHosting.com
    You are welcome to submit your web hosting press release!

> Sandbox is a known issue for new sites. It may last for 6-8 months but not for two years...

Sandbox does not exist.

www.hgh.tv is a site I was hired to do SEO work on and I haven't been able to crack the top 100 for keyword "HGH" in www.google.com but I was able to get onto page one of www.yahoo.com for keyword HGH. Is the site in the google sandbox? is there something I'm not doing right? I have been adding articles, news, link backs to the site. Need some advice here, please PM.

Aside from anything else, the homepage is laregely duplicate content ...

is there a tool, to help you know how much of your site is duplicate content?

copyscape ...

www.CopyScape.com - A site in every top SEO tool box. I'm a pretty damn good SEO and have had a lot of success, with this tool I should be able to do great things!

If I re-write all the content on www.HGH.tv for the client, so that all the material on the web site is unique, will this significantly improve the SEO or once you are in the sandbox your in the sandbox for life? In other words, is there redemption for bad web sites to climb to the top if corrective measures are taken?

There is no such thing as the sandbox. Duplicate content results in filtering at SERPs assembly, making the content unique (not just spinning) should improve your ranking slightly. Then you can address some of your other issues.

In my own experiences, Google sandbox is designed for those new sites and you could get your sites out of sandbox via building quality backlinks from high PR sources, especially form those niche relative sites.

Have a nice day,
    Men, women and kids air jordan shoes,
    air jordan fusion shoes shop online.

*sigh* ... no ... such ... thing ... as ... sandbox. No such thing. Doesn't exist. Is a figment of your imagination. No. Such. Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by completegibbon View Post
    *sigh* ... no ... such ... thing ... as ... sandbox. No such thing. Doesn't exist. Is a figment of your imagination. No. Such. Thing.
    Ok, I've never seen it on any of my sites but what about this - http://www.seomoz.org/blog/googles-s...d-by-gradercom I used to think that seomoz.org is a trusted site. Do you think that randfish is totally wrong?
    PRWebHosting.com
    You are welcome to submit your web hosting press release!

The example that randfish gives is not a new domain - it was registered back in 1999. Putting it into the wayback machine also shows that for the majority of it's life it was hosting spam ...

Quote Originally Posted by websoltech View Post
    Has there been content for your keywords on that domain for 2 years? Or are you just saying the domain is 2 years old?
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    GotLiveChat.com
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions

To escape the Sandbox, a new site needs to have relevant authority links and lots of trustworthy, unique, and original content. You also need to build links slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by ngocbebabe View Post
    To escape the Sandbox, a new site needs to have relevant authority links and lots of trustworthy, unique, and original content. You also need to build links slowly.
    What's the usual time sites stay in the Sandbox? 6mos? 12mos?
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    GotLiveChat.com
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions

Quote Originally Posted by gotlivechat View Post
    Difficult to answer give that the sandbox doesn't exist!

Google sandbox is nothing physical but a place where websites reside after they have created some illegal ways of promotion.

To get out of that box you cannot do anything much as you can find that reason of sandboxing, deleting those links or whatever it is and then submiting request to Google for reconsidering your website.

Well, like I have said over and over again. I have been launching sites since late 2006. None of these sites ever got sandboxed. I just launched a new site and within three days it was ranking # 12.

So I call this one a myth. Have you ever heard of fresh content?

Quote Originally Posted by gotlivechat View Post
    There is no such specific timing. If you can find the reason it was banned and remove them then its easy for you to submit your website back to search them for recosideration. But its still not sure how much time Google takes to get back your website in search engines.

some says that google sandbox does not exist,well if your site is having less traffic then usual,then it calls penalization of google,and yes i also believe that there is nothing like google sandbox

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast