Need article and blog writers

1) Writing the articles that give knowledge to web hosting customers from basic to advance. The topics will be something like "VPS hosting buying guide," "how to run your own DNS on a dedicated server," etc.

2) Writing blog for websites concerning dedicated server, vps hosting and cloud hosting. You will be updating the blog frequently (on daily basis if possible). The blog will feature movement of the dedicated server, vps hosting and cloud hosting industries. We are getting in the press release from web hosting companies on a daily basis. You will need to tell readers of what you've read from the press release. You will also need to find your own source of materials to write.

Our requirement is simple. The articles must get to the point, fun to read and easy to follow.

Please PM me.

It seems PM is not yet available for my profile. Please send an email to me at charnchon@yahoo.com instead.

I'm interested with this job. We have content/article writers in house. Sent you PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lena_Duvall View Post
    I'm interested with this job. We have content/article writers in house. Sent you PM.
    Lena, my account doesn't have a PM enabled yet. Sorry. Can you email me instead? My email is on the 2nd post above.