How do I reset cPanel account?

Hi, is there anyway I can reset a cPanel account, I wanna keep all the bandwith that person has used but delete all the Files/Databases like a new account. Thanks

NM, I figured it out. Thanks

You might want to post the solution so others who search the forum in the future can be helped... Just a suggestion when it comes to "figred it out" type posts.
    RACK911 Labs | Penetration Testing | https://www.RACK911Labs.ca

www.HostingSecList.com - Security Notices for the Hosting Community.

well it was a resellers account when I terminated it all the bandwith used stood there and when I recreated it all the accounts were still under it. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenHost
    well it was a resellers account when I terminated it all the bandwith used stood there and when I recreated it all the accounts were still under it. Hope this helps
    Hmm interesting, does cPanel eventually clear out bandwidth logs from deleted accounts?
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

dunno but I think if you recreate it, it stays there unless you remove the reseller feature first and then terminate it.