Looking for a Control Panel - Free - Supports Multiple Servers

So,

I am looking for a Control Panel, which is free, and supports multiple servers somewhat like HSphere does, or Helm. I was planning on doing everything manually, however, the customer who needs this uses cPanel for setting up email, password protected directories and just a few more simple things. Reason I am looking for something free is I handle most of the administration through the shell. No need for a control panel but he would like something. I was thinking of something like webmin but I am not sure if it will handle mail on one server and web on another.

Should add, I am testing this in a virtual environment before bringing it live.

Dan
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever
      0 Not allowed!

WebMin will be able to do what you have listed, may not be the best Control Panel but it isn't bad for open source/free.
    ZXPlay
    Premium Virtual Private Servers | Dedicated Media Streaming Servers
    Dedicated Resources | EU Based
    www.zxplay.co.uk
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, go to "virtualmin.com" and check it out. It's the control panel version of webmin. They offer a free open-source version.

It is definately not designed for non-technical users, but it is free to use.. and does work.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah.. only webmin is free control panel for server
      0 Not allowed!

Kinda figured that is what I would have to do... Thanks
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever
      0 Not allowed!

Lxadmin is great lxlabs.com its free for the first 40 domains and 10 servers after that you need to pay 3$ a month
      0 Not allowed!

try webmin
      0 Not allowed!

Yup, try webmin or lxadmin. Although they are not easy to use.
      0 Not allowed!

lxadmin is the closest you can get to something a little user friendly, also check out dtc panel.
      0 Not allowed!

Devexpress is pretty reasonably priced. What are you developing that can't merit the $219 for their XtraBars suite of controls but requires such advanced functionality?

I'm a DevExpress developer and have their full subscription license. I love it. You'll never find a free anything with this level of documentation, support and feature depth.
      0 Not allowed!

If you are stick with freeware then I would suggest webmin.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kunc86 View Post
    Yeah.. only webmin is free control panel for server
    IS THAT A JOKE ??? Man, there's more than half a dozen of solutions that are better than webmin for doing web hosting, and all of them are fully open source and free...

Thomas
    GPLHost:>_ open source hosting worldwide (I'm founder, CEO & official Debian Developer)
    Servers & our leading control panel and our Xen VPS hosting, which are already included in Debian and Ubuntu
    Available in: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Seattle, Atlanta, Paris, London, Barcelona, Zurich, Israel
      0 Not allowed!

HCNix is another good choice.See this link for details:
    http://hostingcontroller.com/english...ng-Panel.html#
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by hostingmaniac777 View Post
    HCNix is another good choice.See this link for details:
    http://hostingcontroller.com/english...ng-Panel.html#
    Yeah I agree, HCNix is specially targeted to work in clustering environment for linux servers.
      0 Not allowed!