* Need vps for 2 Game Servers

Hello,

Currently I am sponsoring (with some donation) 2 game servers which is Counter Strike 1.6. I get donations often, usually to end up to be about $15-$20/mo. I am looking for a VPS with atleast 256MB ram (Preferably more) with an Unmetered bandwidth line (Unmetered shared would do fine or 3MBPS+). I am currently hosting them on my server but they are using too much resources (server runs fine but I wish to expand the ammount of game servers).

I looked at leeware but he absolutely refused any custom plans. Also looking at tektonic and again no custom plans.

I need very little disk space, around possibly 2-5GB. And bandwidth is said above. No control panel or management needed. Preferably linux but windows would do just fine.

Leeware would do fine for me but there vps500 only offers 256MB ram and said above more would be prefered, also leeware is a bit "grouchy" when I email him for questions .

Thanks,
    Camron
      0 Not allowed!

StackedTech,

Let me answer your questions as clearly as I can. Try not to confuse directness with being "grouchy"

Here's my exact answer to your email:

"1. No, However, we are planning a XEN 3.x roll-out
    2. All memory resources cpu and disk resources are fixed no bursts etc. Hardware level virtualization.
    3. After the upgrade the maximum amount of memory is 256MB. If you want 384MB sign-up for a standard package <I gave you the link> (We will install CentOS 4.3 instead)
    4. If you follow any of the links all the details for a package are listed there. If it is too much work to do this the Extra IP addresses are $1.50 per month each.

Hope this helps."

--- end email message

" If it is too much work to do this the Extra IP addresses are $1.50 per month each. "
    Now why would I say that? Well, if you are "looking at any plan that's posted anywhere" This information is included there. Here's an excerpt

NETWORK SPECIFICATIONS

* 100Mbps FastEthernet
    * Speed Test
    * 1 IP Address (XIP $1.50/each per month) (request link) <---right here

Hope this helps.
      0 Not allowed!

But my question in the first email is how much is each 128MB ram. That was totally skipped
    » VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    » HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services
      0 Not allowed!

The main problem you're going to run into is the RAM requirement. RAM is the most crucial component to any VPS plan and as it is a limited resource, it is probably the single most expensive factor when pricing a VPS plan.
    ~Jeff
    VPSLAND.com - Advanced Virtual Private Servers
    Managed Windows 2003 and Xen Linux VPS
      0 Not allowed!

StackedTech,

I apologize for not answering that question. I don't have line item pricing for memory. However, it is not uncommon for me to make the following offer to potential customers. Buy two standard packages and get them both upgraded to 512MB each. This offer is only good if you buy two at the same time. That is, you can't buy one now and then one later and get the free upgrades. You have to do this during the initial signup. You should also include a note with your subscription that explains that you are seeking the upgrade etc.
      0 Not allowed!

Leeware,

If you read my post, I do not need that my hard drive space, nor have the correct funds just for a sponsored game server...

You want me to pay $50 ($25 for both packages) to get 1 VPS with 32GB disk space when I will probaly use only 2GB diskspace? I do not need such a big VPS, ram is the only problem right now.

That's why I asked how much per 128MB.
    » VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    » HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services
      0 Not allowed!

Like monfield explained memory is a limited and valuable resource. I currently do not have line-item pricing for memory as a resource that can be purchased. My memory configurations are fixed. I could be wrong but I think that I offered two of the specials i.e. buy two specials and I could give you one VPS with 512MB but that deal wouldn't include extra ips etc.
      0 Not allowed!