I need a host that supports mysqli

I just neeeeeeed the hosting for a month, so my budget is is $10-$30. I'd prefer a reliable shared host.

I'm having issues with my dedicated server, and until I have it sorted I need my website live for customers (it's a new startup (non webhosting) site i'm working on.

If you need mysqli support, make sure the host is running MySQL 5.x.
    No Support Linux Hosting Bargain cPanel Hosting Experts Only
    We IGNORE the support questions, and pass the SAVINGS on to YOU!
    We also ignore questions about VPS Hosting

Most host should now support it. Is there any particular storage or bandwidth you need?
    bihira.com | 10+ Years of Web Hosting Experience!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    cPanel | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Softaculous
    Find us on facebook and follow us on twitter @bihira

Quote Originally Posted by Throttle View Post
    Just get a host that supports MySQL 5 or higher. (Which should be most if not all of them)
    Is this something that automatically comes with MySQL 5? Because right now i'm having apache issues with my server, and the only way I know to install mysqli is to add it on through rebuilding apache.

And requirement wise, i don't need too many resources. I just need my website live. My website is "college student based", and I have friends at universities in florida and georgia, whom I'm paying to get people to signup. And I need a live website for these potentional customers, haha.

To enable mysqli (http://php.net/manual/en/book.mysqli.php), you need to compile php.
    If you have cpanel, you can use /scripts/easyapache to include it and compile php.

I think most of share host now supports
    ██ HostGator Reviews ██
    ██ HostGator Coupons ██

Maybe you can try FIND A HOST option here on this forum? You have specific request and I hope using that tool you will have few good offers.

Hi,

There are many hosts that support MySQLi. It is very easy for them to do in cPanel. If you query to a host the offers cPanel they should be able to give you a quick reply.

Regards,
    ------> Randy Katz - SimplicityHosting.Com, Inc. - Premium Web Hosting Services
    ████ cPanel Shared, VPS, Dedicated, eCommerce, Affiliates
    ████ Custom Configurations and Pricing Available to your Need
    ------> http://www.simplicityhosting.com

Well, I think most of the host support mysqli installed with php5 on their server. Just grab in the offer section I am sure you will able find someone host that can support this.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS

Quote Originally Posted by themuggle View Post
    Is this something that automatically comes with MySQL 5? Because right now i'm having apache issues with my server, and the only way I know to install mysqli is to add it on through rebuilding apache.

And requirement wise, i don't need too many resources. I just need my website live. My website is "college student based", and I have friends at universities in florida and georgia, whom I'm paying to get people to signup. And I need a live website for these potentional customers, haha.

You are right. If the host is on a cPanel/WHM server then they just need to rebuild apache with MySQLI on it and bam done. So best bet is to do a search here on WHT for a host that fit's you''re needs and ask if they would be able to add this for you.

Best of luck.

Your budget seems reasonable that I don't think you'll have any problem finding one. And as said most host will be able to provide you with the requirements you need. You just need to do the search and see which one suits you.