Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The only difference between software and tools is that software is downloaded to your pc so you can work with it from there, and tools are used online.
    Google provides tools to help with SEO, (Webmaster Tools and Analytics, Adwords Keyword tool, Insight, Trends) so why on earth does anyone think it would be a problem to use others to gain information?

Natural SEO technique is the best choice for you if you want get organics traffics for long term. But if you interested to try SEO software, I think is no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by top hosting View Post
    Natural SEO technique is the best choice for you if you want get organics traffics for long term. But if you interested to try SEO software, I think is no problem.
    How do you do keyword research without a database (tool), what is the natural technique for doing it? I someone uses a tool to check their H1 tags, how is that worse than checking each page manually?
    How can using software affect long term organic traffic?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneNutter View Post
    Has anyone got any experience with software packages that help you improve your websites SEO? Were looking at improve the SEO on our E-Commerce website at work. At the moment were not the first result on Google for our target key words but are near the top, and have managed to get up to second for a couple of key words over the last couple of months for some of the key words. However there is one site that beats us all the time.

Anyway i have been looking at some software packages that help you improve your websites SEO.

Traffic Travis is the one we like the look of at the moment, it does appear to be quite a good package from what i have seen.

http://www.traffictravis.com/ - $97 for a full licence.

I have seen a few other packages too when looking for alternatives.

I Business Promoter appears to be a popular package, however is 200 Euros for a standard licence

http://www.ibusinesspromoter.com

Web CEO appears very expensive at $50 a month for a web based version, or $500 for a desktop version.

http://www.webceo.com/

As we are a small business we cant afford to be spending £1000's on SEO at the moment, however have identified areas we know we can improve in.

Has anyone had any experiences with the above packages, or maybe another we have not looked at.

Any input would be great.

Cheers.

SEO is no rocket science. Google's criteria for ranking sites are fresh, reliable and authoritative content. And with social signals coming into play, as long as you keep generating good content, people will be more inclined to share them on their blogs and social networks or link back to your site. When they do this, Google will pick up on such "endorsements" and your rankings will climb naturally. Doing this does not require you to invest on any SEO software.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverInternet View Post
    SEO is no rocket science. Google's criteria for ranking sites are fresh, reliable and authoritative content. And with social signals coming into play, as long as you keep generating good content, people will be more inclined to share them on their blogs and social networks or link back to your site. When they do this, Google will pick up on such "endorsements" and your rankings will climb naturally. Doing this does not require you to invest on any SEO software.
    What you are suggesting seems to be that a site needs do nothing more than generate good content, and the rankings will take care of themselves.
    Google has been at pains to say that SEO is not a bad thing in itself, and that done correctly it actually does help SE's and ultimately users.
    Where I would agree is that there is no need to invest in SEO software, there are plenty of free versions for basic needs, but if someone chooses to use a paid version, then providing it is not for automated submissions then there is no harm in it.

ok those softwares you have listed all they do is analyze you website is seo eyes wise, try reading most seo blogs or go with seoyou.com , thier cheap and good, but thier remodeling thier website so is down til next week they build backlinks 2 so am happy

<< Signatures are to be set up via profiles only >>
    Last edited by writespeak; 07-04-2012 at 10:15 AM.

I thought SEnuke is the best SEO software? wrong?

Take http://www.webceo.com/ Desktop and use together with http://www.opensiteexplorer.org/

Quote Originally Posted by redfeilds18 View Post
    well using software is a waste of money. i dont think they give better results as compare to manual submissions.
    Perhaps so, but as per Post #20:

Quote Originally Posted by ozsubasi View Post
    A lot of people seem to be making the assumption that using SEO software means automated link building, and this is not necessarily the case.
    In many cases the software can be used purely for research purposes.

Manual submissions on a 30k+ website is impossible. Not everybody's website is 60 pages big.

Quote Originally Posted by nokia3310 View Post
    I thought SEnuke is the best SEO software? wrong?
    Wrong.
    SENuke is spam software, not SEO software.

SPAM != SEO

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    Wrong.

SPAM != SEO
    I would have to disagree with you on that terminology. It is not "spam", it is more like "black hat SEO". White hat SEO (aka the good way) is more if you're just checking your SERP (and maybe optimizing your website) and black hat SEO (aka the bad way) is if you're paying people or using software to increase your SERP.

I am probably more of a black hat because I use a software program called "GSA Search Engine Ranker" which automatically creates backlinks to my website, but I also use "Positionly" to track my SERP and backlinks (I think I am still considered black hat even though it is white hat).

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    Wrong.

SPAM != SEO
    So why are they so successful. So much buzz around SEnuke and even with the costly price people still buy and use them.

Why is this? Shouldn't that indicate the software is very successful?

what about *******? has anyone tried it out?

i don't know how to get an invite - please help
    Last edited by alexx707; 07-16-2012 at 04:41 AM.

* its better to do it self

getting help from softwares specially submission softwares may harm the online reputation of the site as it is better to avoid spamming, IBP is better to analyse the campaigns not good for submissions..

IBP - stay away. For the price, it's just not worth it. Lots of info, and will generate a 72 page report for your keyword on ONE page - but really, who has the time to read through 72 pages for a single keyword. It's so much information, it's overkill
    webceo I used to use and like. I still have a version that I play with from time to time.

Others that I recommend are -
    MarketSamauri - not as good as they used to be, but great for niche information
    link-assistant - website auditor & ranktracker and the rest of the collection of tools is nice.
    seomoz - Site Explorer can be a wealth of information
    raventools - great for reports, research and monitoring
    xenu - verify all the links in your site work
    Very nice piece of information. I however relied solely on SEOMoz for the SEO - its good and its smart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12