Chicago DC that has Qwest

I know of a couple of Chicago DC's But i am looking for a company that has qwest and or Xo. Can anyone help out??

FDC signed with XO, so they'll be offering some XO soon.

Im guessing if hes requesting qwest, hes looking for uptime gurantees and things of that nature. Something FDC does not provide.

double post.

Originally posted by neonlexx
    hes looking for uptime gurantees and things of that nature. Something FDC does not provide.
    Well, from what I've read FDC seemed to have stepped up their uptimes, and by bringing in a better provider like XO, there is a good chance they'll have better uptime guarantees.

To my understanding it's a different network, which costs more, and you still get Yipes backup. Only time will tell how well it does.

Im guessing if hes requesting qwest
    He also posted and or XO

XO offers 100% uptime SLA on almost all of their dedicated lines.......

Still I would assume he was looking for a quality provider. FDC is a low cost provider. I am sure you nor I want to be the reason his company's email server doesn't work because we recommended a bottom of the barrel provider.

true true... I think there's a thread right now about DCs in Chicago, might want to look at that

FDC`s is also carrier free so you can get your own XO feed as well as Qwest which has POP in the board of trade building
    Petr Kral - FDCServers.net 50+Tbps of internet connectivity https://www.epyc100gig.net/
    10Gbps, 100Gbps, 400Gbps Bare metal servers, VPS, CDN in 24 countries and 36 geo diverse locations
    10Gbps & 100Gbps IP transit in hundreds of locations at best market price

Get into equinix. You wont regret it!
    "The only difference between a poor person and a rich person is what they do in their spare time."
    "If youth is wasted on the young, then retirement is wasted on the old"

Equinix is a rockin DC. Defender Hosting has space there. Contact tom via AIM for pricing.

AIM = IPHead
    Website = Defenderhosting.com

I personally find their Aleron offering quite satisfying, I have had 100 percent uptime since day one and am planning to move another server next month into their space.

Tom is not in Chicago he's in VA!

I know but someone said Equinix, and I was offering a suggestion. I know Equinix-Chicago has servercentral.net inside it. They are pricey, but if your looking for reliability they are pretty good.

Servercentral peers with XO in Equinix, so they are one-two hops away from them

No connectivity to QWest however. It all depends how much you want to spend, and how much quality you want.
    Nick Nelson
    Sr. Director & GM, VAS
    Demand Media
    425.298.2282 nn@demandmedia.com