Thumbs up *****Host Review - 2 months

We've been with *****Host for about 2 months now, and we're loving it. We already rent couple of servers there and are looking to purchase more boxes in the near future

Sales
    This is where *****Host really shines.
    Patrick is an excellent person as well as business guy which I'm really loving to deal with him and they're offering medium and high-end servers at a very affordable price

Setup
    Our first high-end server parts has been arrived at the night and server has been deployed at the midnight! I remember that Patrick was there till 3AM which is greatly appreciated
    Another urgent order has been delivered within a few hours and even BEFORE INVOICE PAYMENT!

Support
    I needed the support sometimes which got answered very promptly in a mannerly and friendly tone, another plus point *****Host.
    Our tickets at the midnight has been resolved within minutes
    We are feeling safe with them. If we need KVMs or any other hardware support, they are able to do it for you, and even sometimes, WITHOUT A FEE!

Hardware
    You can be sure that they will always have the latest and greatest hardware available at a great price. I have not been able to find a provider that does this better. They're also very flexible with custom configurations, unlike many others.

Network
    Their main provider is Cogent which is great
    However there are more providers in passive mode which they just announced to have them all in the active state at January 2012

Overview
    I'm very glad I went with *****Host, been satisfied ever since
    I'll be starting to move more servers over, they are new but really awesome
    Hope that they keep their excellent work on
    Last edited by MoOZ125; 11-27-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Very good review. It's always nice to know about a lot of different providers and how they differ. Thanks

Nice review, but only one post...

I was thinking of using them a month or so ago when I needed to move to a new provider, but 1TB default on the build-to-order servers is a little discouraging...

However, I know someone who has used ***** before, and they told me it was excellent for them.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTheRipper View Post
    I was thinking of using them a month or so ago when I needed to move to a new provider, but 1TB default on the build-to-order servers is a little discouraging...

However, I know someone who has used ***** before, and they told me it was excellent for them.
    Good to know, and I'm with you on that, 1 TB...

lol. this company is a reseller...

Quote Originally Posted by new369 View Post
    lol. this company is a reseller...
    How so? If they resell, then from who?

I am almost 100% they own their own data-center in Toronto Canada.

own their data center, lol

a company who is making filehost can own a data center? what a joke

their filehost, and yes, scam
    check wjunction about fileserving

Quote Originally Posted by new369 View Post
    own their data center, lol

a company who is making filehost can own a data center? what a joke

their filehost, and yes, scam
    check wjunction about fileserving
    I think you are getting *****Host confused with someone else...

*****host does indeed own their own datacenter and they are not a file host in anyway, from what I can see. They do own like 15 other web businesses, such as clicksor, seotoolscentral.com oh and interupload.com. They also operate their own ISP called *****net...don't believe me? http://www.*****net.com/

As far as the datacenter goes:

"***** Ecommerce Solutions Inc. ***** was founded in 1999 and incorporated in 2001 under the name ***** Ecommerce Solutions Inc. headquartered in Toronto, Canada(North America)."

As far as owning their own datacenter:
    They say: http://www.*****host.com/contact-us

Address:
    565 Gordon Baker Rd.
    m2h2w2 toronto
    ontario, canada
    Which does indeed turn out to be a REAL data center and the data-center is called ***** http://www.datacentermap.com/canada/...atacenter.html

There whois information all points back correctly to that address too.... On top of that, every single support person I have spoke with was able to solve my problems within 15 minutes on average. To solve thee problems, it involved physically doing things to the server, such as adding hard drives, plugging in network cards, installing the OS and hooking up KVM on demand for me. All done within a short period of time, under 30 minutes...do you think someone that was not on site and was reselling could do that?

I would love to know the truth and please do correct me if I'm wrong. Simple saying "lol they scam and dont own datacenter, lol, lmao" with poor spelling and grammer does not support your claims.
    Last edited by NateN34; 02-11-2012 at 03:36 AM.