Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

The red rose in Quran

Hi everyone,

God says in the Quran:

"When the sky is torn apart, so it was (like) a red rose like ointment. Then which of the favors of your lord will you deny?" Al-Rahman 37-38

Compare it to the following picture from NASA

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap991031.html

What do you think?

Best regards,

Ahmed
    Last edited by nozol; 08-30-2003 at 03:25 PM.
    Ahmed Ghazi
    Nozol.com - We host your dreams
      0 Not allowed!

Re: The red rose in Quran

Originally posted by nozol
    . . . What do you think?
    I think it's a beautiful picture.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you so much Aussie Bob for your reply. It is indeed!
    Ahmed Ghazi
      0 Not allowed!

Here is another picture

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/space/09/12/hubble.rose/

This time NASA calls it Rose nebula
    Ahmed Ghazi
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: The red rose in Quran

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    I think it's a beautiful picture.
    and ofcourse God wouldn't lie
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you so much feather for your comment. Sure He wouldn't.
    Ahmed Ghazi
      0 Not allowed!

What I was implying is that the Rose nebula was described in the Quran more than 1400 years ago. So, my point is, who can ever know this scientific peace of information at that time, unless He is The Creator?

Best regards,

Ahmed
    Ahmed Ghazi
      0 Not allowed!

Nozol,

Very nice, just like many hundreds/thousands of things we have learnt from the Qu'ran.
    ^^ IM WITH STUPID!! ^^

"The only way to overcome fear, is to challenge it head on"
    "The quickest way to get over a woman, is to get under another"
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you so much [eS]s.h.a.z.y for your comment. Sure indeed, I totally agree with you!

Wish you all the best!

Ahmed
    Ahmed Ghazi
      0 Not allowed!

acually , this is not the only thing that quran mentioned and was found to be true years after, no one, and i really no one can say anything about that.
    there is millions of examples for one that i remember is that "sura : alhaded" -

http://www.submission.org/miracle/iron.html
    so who would have know the atmic number of iron 1400 ?!
    » Poised.com - Marketing with Passion
    Tamer o'kail - Creative Director
      0 Not allowed!

this is a great resource too http://www.submission.org/miracle/
      0 Not allowed!

very interesting
      0 Not allowed!

Nice article creedance thank you so much! I surely agree with you.
    Ahmed Ghazi
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you so much ElysiumNet for your comment. All the best to you!
    Ahmed Ghazi
      0 Not allowed!

nozol,

Are we at it again? Please leave religion and science alone. What you seeing (you should know that by now) in the picture is an exploding star. That is how an explosion looked when the light reached Earth. I am sure by now there is nothing there other then a white dwarf or whatever formation left after that explosion. There are so many stars in our universe (even a galaxy) that if I tell that you that a dog will appear in the sky 100 years from now I am 150% sure you will see a dog if you look at the right star. In fact, I am certain there are a lot of exploded stars that look like roses. What a coincidence you might say? It's not and I am not surprised a star looks like that, because stars can explode few times (which makes it looks like a rose). If you look at other exploding stars you'll see that they also look like roses, but they are different colors do to their chemical composition.

http://www.submission.org/miracle/iron.html is a great example of a vague article. It talks about how god created a step by step process of how to create steal, but does the article quotes that part of the Quaran? No. They add arbitrary numbers.

Through out history numbers and events had a temporary link but it was purely coincidental. Scientists believed they could find more planets in our solar system, because there was a pattern between current found planet. It turned out the pattern was wrong and only worked for the first five or six discovered planets.

Please don't be so delusional people.

nozol, that quote is so vague that I just don't understand how you could have came up with this post. Read historical poetry and you can apply this picture to any poem that mentioned sky and rose. Seriously, do you see what you're doing or not?
    Last edited by Shyne; 08-30-2003 at 07:55 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by nozol
    Thank you so much feather for your comment. Sure He wouldn't.
    I am muslim there is a reason i dont not post abt islman for example see the above post....anyway i have yet to see anything that goes against islman and what i mean is science to be exact!

humans were animals say so in Quran mostly ppl think that isnt true how the baby is born exactly tells you step by step

anyway its all abt personal believes and i dont plan to offend anyone btw you can find examples of planes n boats telephone tv as well in Quran and i mean from Quran!

funny Quran has the word 'days' 365 times and 'months' 12 times

anyway all i would say abt islman is mostly ppl have wrong picture

you can find eye for an eye within Quran everyone notices that but exactly right next to it says 'forgive' twice as many times

in islam killing a old man a women and children is not allowed atleast not in my regligion dont know abt them{ who ever did what they did on 9/11}
      0 Not allowed!

feather,

There are people who find these kind of things and exaggerate them to the world. People, of cource, will believe these things because they are strange for them. I can take any book and find some kind of link in it to the outside world.

anyway its all abt personal believes and i dont plan to offend anyone btw you can find examples of planes n boats telephone tv as well in Quran and i mean from Quran!
    Do you have exact quotes? If they are as vague as the ones nozol pointed out, then don't bother posting them.

ty
      0 Not allowed!

there is a reason i never post plus i dont really intend to offend anyone....i am not very regligious but i know some parts of Quran i cant tell you word by word...but if there are couple of things that you find to be true i would still have doubts but if there 1000's of things that are true than its totally some thing else....

I'll post proberly a link if i find which has Quran translation in eglish of this part but for now its goes like this...

there comes a day when man will able to fly and stand on water will able communicate directly to each other 1000's of miles away....there will come a time when man will not believe in god but than ask yourself if you can create a bee out of nothing [not clone] which will be able to give birth some thing like this....

well like i said its all abt personal believes and i believe this to be true some ppl would want to see the word 'plane' right in the Quran i am afraid that isnt the case....

Science does not go against my religion i have yet find anything that does...in islman earth wasnt in the middle...plus you can find lots of things abt the stars and the universe...

if some one is interested do let me know and i'll find some good information and if you want to try 'google' i bet your not going to find any positive stuff ...i remember a while ago a research being done that found some 20,000 sites made after 9/11 which are suppose to be by muslims and teach islman and look exactly as if they are copying stuff from the Quran but none is true...plus were not made my muslims... anyhow when i read Quran i learned to be friends with everyone be fair be equal no matter what religion one has...like always there are ppl who abbuse the name 'islam' which is really sad now the whole world has image of us muslims as....
      0 Not allowed!

shyne if you don't like the post don't bother replying.
    if it was a gay post you would have gave it more respect.

although I’m not with nozol to post about Islam here, not because it's bad, but because ppl like you would most probably jump into the thread and make fun of it, or turn it into a religious debate, which is forbidden in Islam .- i mean to debate over religion.

i read a lot in the bible, and i found tons of miracles myself , and i respect it a lot, and i found a lot of similarities , but i wouldn't ever debate over anything you would say.

on the other hand, I’m just shocked of how much you "don't" respect other believes and opinions.
    just try to read , and move on my friend, we do that all day, we read about alot of stuff we don't like , but we don't shout every time we do that, .sometimes we smile at hearing or reading those stuff and move on....BECAUSE WE ARE ALL SINNERS, AND EVERYONE OF US HAS HIS OWN FREAKY BELIEVES.

to you ahmed, please please..............keep religion away from any discussion. if you truly believe in God , then you must know that you will be responsible for the mess.
      0 Not allowed!

creedance seriously you took words out of my mouth i was going to pm him n say the same thing...i been here for a long time and respect everyone believes....i have seen so many things here but just turn away simply it will make things worse and the only person who is to be blame is the person who starts it....
      0 Not allowed!

if it was a gay post you would have gave it more respect.
    You say it as if "gay" should get less respect. Anyway...

I am not trying to desrespect nozol just trying to point out that he's wrong and if you agree with him, then you are wrong too. I did not target Islam. I targeted something he called a miracle which it is not. You're only a sinner if you follow religious codes. I don't so I am not a sinner. I don't wish people bad and I don't harm anyone. Sounds like common sense and you don't need religion to follow that obvious moral rule.

AND EVERYONE OF US HAS HIS OWN FREAKY BELIEVES
    Speak for your self. Brokern mirrors, black cats and walking under a ladder doesn't get my attention or whatever freaky believes you talk about.
      0 Not allowed!

feather.

If you want to post me those links, then please also paste what section of the Quaran it's located in.
      0 Not allowed!

man..........jeshhh......, i'm not going to ruin my mood with debating with you all around the WHT, you win
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by feather
    there will come a time when man will not believe in god
      0 Not allowed!

feather, that doesn't say anything.

Non-believers existed for as long as believers. You're saying it like it's a new thing that hasn't happened before.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast